Jason from Kotaku (Press SneakFuck) XBox and PS5 will all surpass Stadia's 10.7 tflops

46 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

If you don't use PC or have a crappy PC, you don't want to spend the money on a PC or deal with the complications, or you want options and have family that want to play, or you don't want to deal with cheaters. There's numerous reasons. 

So effectively, Xbox is a 2nd rate, prebuilt pc.... and that’s it. Would you defend a pc with the same specs like you defend Xbox? You even have to pay for Xbox live....on Xbox. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

'Member when he tried to shame you for spending all day here whie having 2-3x the posts in 1/8th the time?       EDIT: Oh shit, he had 4x the posts.  

I'll  him when it comes time. 

Yeah, now they do, but you were singing a different song when the RTX came out.  

Posted Images

Just now, ghostz said:

So effectively, Xbox is a 2nd rate, prebuilt pc.... and that’s it. Would you defend a pc with the same specs like you defend Xbox? You even have to pay for Xbox live....on Xbox. 

Xbox hasn't changed, it's not that the device ideology is any different than its ever been so the current state of blasting them is retarded. Microsoft simply extended games back to PC more in line with how they used to operate when they used to offer PC games. Nothing else is different.

I have a 4K TV and my Xbox One X is perfect for that and a cheap solution plus I get a UHD Blu-Ray player. I don't have interest in 4K on my PC whatsoever, I have no interest in spending the money Remij does on his hardware and for PC he still uses a 1440p 144hz monitor just like I do. The target there is completely different, I'm totally platform agnostic and simply play games where I'll best enjoy that specific game or where I feel like playing it at the time. 

Play Anywhere has provided me great value and ability to jump in between these two platforms and I don't even have to think about it. It's great what they're doing, I don't have to decide anymore or spend $120 to play the same game in two different environments. 

15 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Xbox hasn't changed, it's not that the device ideology is any different than its ever been so the current state of blasting them is retarded. Microsoft simply extended games back to PC more in line with how they used to operate when they used to offer PC games. Nothing else is different.

I have a 4K TV and my Xbox One X is perfect for that and a cheap solution plus I get a UHD Blu-Ray player. I don't have interest in 4K on my PC whatsoever, I have no interest in spending the money Remij does on his hardware and for PC he still uses a 1440p 144hz monitor just like I do. The target there is completely different, I'm totally platform agnostic and simply play games where I'll best enjoy that specific game or where I feel like playing it at the time. 

Play Anywhere has provided me great value and ability to jump in between these two platforms and I don't even have to think about it. It's great what they're doing, I don't have to decide anymore or spend $120 to play the same game in two different environments. 

So all Xbox games have been avail on a pc since day one? Bro all you’re doing is defending a budget pc lol

Edited by ghostz
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

So all Xbox games have been avail on a pc since day one? Bro all you’re doing is defending a budget pc lol

Microsoft used to be heavily invested in PC games and then somewhere along the line they lost touch with that after the release of Gears of War and Halo on PC and then the whole Games for Windows Live debacle happened. This is just a return to form, also that was always Xbox's goal, to bring a PC capable experience to the living-room which is why computation has always been important and a focal point of the brand. The original Xbox had Half-Life 2, Doom 3, Morrowind etc. 

It's not a budget PC, it's a console no different than something like the PS4; Sony just doesn't release their games on PC which is going the way of the dodo as you can see the lions share of their partners are abandoning platform exclusivity. 

26 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Microsoft used to be heavily invested in PC games and then somewhere along the line they lost touch with that after the release of Gears of War and Halo on PC and then the whole Games for Windows Live debacle happened. This is just a return to form, also that was always Xbox's goal, to bring a PC capable experience to the living-room which is why computation has always been important and a focal point of the brand. The original Xbox had Half-Life 2, Doom 3, Morrowind etc. 

It's not a budget PC, it's a console no different than something like the PS4; Sony just doesn't release their games on PC which is going the way of the dodo as you can see the lions share of their partners are abandoning platform exclusivity. 

“It’s not a budget pc”

”I’m just not willing to spend more”

lolol

Just now, ghostz said:

“It’s not a budget pc”

”I’m just not willing to spend more”

lolol

I already have a PC which takes a shit on any console, you completely missed the point. The target for my console is not the target or ideal setting or want for my PC usage. 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

But when does it actually release, that's the question.  AMD always catches up to Nvidia but there timeline is a decent amount behind. 

It's been rumored for a while that enthusiast grade Navi won't be coming to the market until 2020. I think we'll find out more in May.

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Go ahead and save this to your YouTube watch list while you're at it.

:mjgrin:

I'll go ahead and do that so I can call it up real quick when you see what actual performance in games is like on your Vega GPUs after AMD releases some drivers that will work :hest: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

I'll go ahead and do that so I can call it up real quick when you see what actual performance in games is like on your Vega GPUs after AMD releases some drivers that will work :hest: 

I don't have a Vega GPU. :mjpls: