Fucking ResetERA :D

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

At ReCuckEra, being a gamer is trolling. 

The funny thing is... that post was there for a while.. and they JUST banned it... because I was literally browsing the forum just fine.. then clicked on a thread and was banned.   One of the mods there is definitely butthurt about me:rofl: 

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I wish they would at least be upfront about their bias. Pretending it isn't there makes them look like fools.

I'm harassing and trolling people there.... by having a different opinion.  I mean, I didn't even quote anybody... 

Well if you don't suck Sony and Valve dick at Era you gonna have a hard time there.  Its not even worst posting there. Most threads are just about why aren't these group of trans people represented in this game , or FUCK *whoever* isn't part of the hive mind .

Those people are barely gamers and even refer to gamers as "gamers"

The whole forum is more negative than this one.

You should be banned for that, he's bullshit, his platform is garbage and he's started a platform war stealing a majority of the big games releasing tying them into his garbage platform that nobody wants with money. Not because he offers a great new platform, just because of front loaded money.

It's nonsense. No sensible PC gamer would be ok with this.  

Edited by DynamiteCop!
8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You should be banned for that, he's bullshit, his platform is garbage and he's started a platform war stealing a majority of the big games releasing tying them into his garbage platform that nobody wants with money. Not because he offers a great new platform, just because of front loaded money.

It's nonsense. No sensible PC gamer would be ok with this.  

:francis: 

edit - oh wait.. this isn't ResetERS.  Sorry.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I hope he does too so all of your games are hamstrung to that garbage which they'll undoubtedly abandon or let slide.

What's garbage about it?  I've tried multiple games and they all work perfectly.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

What's garbage about it?  I've tried multiple games and they all work perfectly.

The platform is bare bones junk with no quality of life features, there's no platform certainty, there's no stipulations for shutdown. It peers into your Steam files parsing usage, profile and friend information, there's evidence of it being a botnet peering into and messing with your systems DLL files and certificates, internet history and browsing activity, and activating geolocation on your system without permission for pinpoint location. Epic is 40% owned by a Chinese conglomerate with ties to the Chinese government. They can sell or do anything with your personal information you want as you relinquish all rights to that information by agreeing to their ToS.

Advocating for this is pure idiocy. As AngryJoe said they've basically started a console war on PC and are attaching some of the best game releasing to one of the most anemic and horrible DD platforms in existence. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The platform is bare bones junk with no quality of life features, there's no platform certainty, there's no stipulations for shutdown. It peers into your Steam files parsing usage, profile and friend information, there's evidence of it being a botnet peering into and messing with your systems DLL files and certificates, internet history and browsing activity, and activating geolocation on your system without permission for pinpoint location. Epic is 40% owned by a Chinese conglomerate with ties to the Chinese government. They can sell or do anything with your personal information you want as you relinquish all rights to that information by agreeing to their ToS.

Advocating for this is pure idiocy. As AngryJoe said they've basically started a console war on PC and are attaching some of the best game releasing to one of the most anemic and horrible DD platforms in existence. 

200.gif

• Haha 1