So did any of you guys get FF7 for Xbox or Switch?

I'm going to play through this masterpiece again on PC.  The only mod I'm going to use is one that only adds more detail to the battle stages and leaves everything else alone.  All the battle stages have been re-textured like this.  I hate the retarded mods that change the character models to be more realistic and try to add shit that simply shouldn't be there. rofl

47518495021_84112cd35d_h.jpg

33641586738_875577a9d6_h.jpg

Apparently some mods can work on the Switch version as well, and although this mod is currently too large (filesize-wise) the creator may lower the res a bit and make a more compressed version (probably not even noticeable) to see if it will work.

The only real problem with the Switch and Xbox versions are the music loop bug, which has been fixed on PC and PS4.  Pretty retarded that it's still an issue considering these are coming much later lol.

Amazing game though.  What a fucking classic. :bow: 

Hopefully at E3 we get FF7 Remake info and trailers.. :glad: 

Bought it on Switch.  If you have a choice between xbone and switch version and you buy the xbone version, then lmao you're a fuckin' idiot.  It's a PS1 game.  

6 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Bought it on Switch.  If you have a choice between xbone and switch version and you buy the xbone version, then lmao you're a fuckin' idiot.  It's a PS1 game.  

Yea.  The portable factor alone makes it the version to get if you don't already have it on PSP or Vita.

24 minutes ago, Pureis said:

Nah. I already bought this game too many times. First on PS1, then on PSP and there's the PS4 remaster I haven't even touch.  Having the game on Switch is very tempting though.

There's never enough times to buy FF7 again:mj2:

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

There's never enough times to buy FF7 again:mj2:

FF7 is the kind of game I'll never forget, even though I did replay it a few times over the years, it doesn't matter, I don't need to. My original experience with that game I'll always remember. Fun fact, I broke my small finger while tripping in the stairs the day I got the game. I was at the hospital and all I could think about is to hurry the fuck back home to play some more, I was 12 or 13 at the time and already was a huge fan of Squaresoft titles, FF7 is without a doubt my most anticipated game of all time and it delivered, hard. 

It's up there with FF4, FF6, CT, MGS1, Xenogears, Parasite Eve, FFVIII as my fondest memories of gaming. Thank god for Playstation and those games, what a great time to be alive.

Lol at games today.

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

FF7 is the kind of game I'll never forget, even though I did replay it a few times over the years, it doesn't matter, I don't need to. My original experience with that game I'll always remember. Fun fact, I broke my small finger while tripping in the stairs the day I got the game. I was at the hospital and all I could think about is to hurry the fuck back home to play some more, I was 12 or 13 at the time and already was a huge fan of Squaresoft titles, FF7 is without a doubt my most anticipated game of all time and it delivered, hard. 

It's up there with FF4, FF6, CT, MGS1, Xenogears, Parasite Eve, FFVIII as my fondest memories of gaming. Thank god for Playstation and those games, what a great time to be alive.

Lol at games today.

You are a candid Cloud.

Just now, Alien Jim said:

Why, thank you! I’m so grateful for that quality. How shall I ever repay you?

Normally I would say to post a pic of your dick but all things considered, I'd be too scared that you would actually do it, so just don't. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Normally I would say to post a pic of your dick but all things considered, I'd be too scared that you would actually do it, so just don't. 

I wanna suck the blood out of your cock like Dracula, Ramza.