When did you start getting gray/white hair and how much do you have?

I noticed my first one when I was 26, at 33 I'd say maybe 5% of the hair on my head has randomly mixed in white hairs, the only other place I get them is on my chest and it's like 8 different hairs currently.

What about you guys? Also is anyone here balding?

my temples started graying at 18 lmfao

And yeah, I can see the bald pattern starting to come in. once you see your hairline hit that M-shape, you're fucked. :D

I used to have more hair than anyone I knew, literally was asked if i was wearing a wig at times. My mom's side of the family go grey early (my uncle was salt and pepper by age 25) and my dad was full on George Costanza bald (started at 27). My hair genes are fucked, count your blessings you have what you have. :D 

3 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

my temples started graying at 18 lmfao

And yeah, I can see the bald pattern starting to come in. once you see your hairline hit that M-shape, you're fucked. :D

I used to have more hair than anyone I knew, literally was asked if i was wearing a wig at times. My mom's side of the family go grey early (my uncle was salt and pepper by age 25) and my dad was full on George Costanza bald (started at 27). My hair genes are fucked, count your blessings you have what you have. :D 

The ironic thing for me is I've always had not thin hair but very fine hair so when I would put gel in my hair even when I was young people thought I might have been losing my hair. Well all the people around me who had thick and full hair are balding like a mother fucker and my hair is just as its always been. 

hair texture really means nothing. I had thick, dark, curly hair.

The only thing that matters is whether or not you inherit the severe pattern or not.

280px-Partial_Norwood_scale_for_male_pat

I'm at a III vertex, my dad was a 7 by the time he died :scared: My uncles were grey as fuck but a 1 now throughout their lives.

I can't tell if you'll lose your hair or not. it happens to everyone at a different age. I know guys who went full bald at 21, some start to lose it at 40.

As a general rule, if you got the M-shape hairline, plus you see a spot in the back of your head bigger than a quarter... you're fucked. If not, carry on. Some guys even last with the M-shape, that's a 3-pattern. But if you see M-shape + you see your scalp starting show on the back of your head, time's up. It only gets worse with time.

Edited by Bodycount N

To anyone here who is losing their hair, never ever use Propecia. that stuff will literally kill your dick. 

i took that shit for two weeks, and when you really feel it start to work, imagine the feeling of being kicked in the nuts throughout the day. I literally felt that stuff emaciating me from the inside. :D

I stopped it and went back to normal, but it scared the fuck out of me. then I looked it it up and guys literally sue for going impotent on that stuff. I took it for 2 weeks and it did that to me, imagine some of the guys are on it for years. I have no doubt in my mind it's a dick killer of a drug. Should be banned.

14 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

hair texture really means nothing. I had thick, dark, curly hair.

The only thing that matters is whether or not you inherit the severe pattern or not.

280px-Partial_Norwood_scale_for_male_pat

I'm at a III vertex, my dad was a 7 by the time he died :scared: My uncles were grey as fuck but a 1 now throughout their lives.

I can't tell if you'll lose your hair or not. it happens to everyone at a different age. I know guys who went full bald at 21, some start to lose it at 40.

As a general rule, if you got the M-shape hairline, plus you see a spot in the back of your head bigger than a quarter... you're fucked. If not, carry on. Some guys even last with the M-shape, that's a 3-pattern. But if you see M-shape + you see your scalp starting show on the back of your head, time's up. It only gets worse with time.

This is where I'm at right now, I think I'll be okay for a while but both of my grandpas were bald and my dad is bald.

47467336032_1779693866_o.jpg

47467336352_470956ee41_o.jpg

Just now, Voidler said:

About 23. I’m getting quite grey now at 29, maybe 25-30% of my hair. Mostly on the sides

This guy I know who's the same age as me has a really thick head of hair but he's like 75% gray now. He's like fully blooded Italian though so I don't know if that plays a part in anything. 

4 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

You look like a #2 on the way to a 3. I've seen better hair... I've seen worse. your hair does look a bit thin in some spots there though.

I don't think you got the costanza pattern though

Another thing to note as well is I've always had a bit of a widows peak, like since I was a child so my hairline in the front middle is actually further forward that it should realistically be. 

6 minutes ago, zwarior said:

30 and white hair beard patch seemed to have grown overnight. My first white hair was in my nose and I'd vainly pluck it out each time, but now idgaf.

20190402_014747(1)-01.jpeg.2629cff363006c629faa865791c8d16d.jpeg  20190402_014919-01-01.jpeg.5f3f435698c8f230b873ebda52f24750.jpeg

and going by that chart, I've been IVA since age 12 :don:

Isn't getting older great lol? :bickle:

Gray hairs probably starting around 17, it never really bothered me. lmfao men who color their hair to hide that shit.

Now I'm getting it on my beard and 'stache which sucks a lot more imo, bit on my body hair as well.

I really don't want gray pubes :D :mad:

Have any of you guys found those rogue white hairs anywhere on your body yet? Like a super thin hair that grows in a completely random spot and can get up to like 6" long?

I found one growing out of my stomach and the side of my leg :tom: