• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That have mod powers.

GET SOME NEW FRIENDS YOU FUCK... is what I'm saying  

Uhuh

Posted Images

I don't see a problem of buying games on the epic store. My steam/origin ratio is probably 70/30 but that doesn't mean I'm sad I don't have every game available on steam.

I think the Dota card game "Artifact" was a new release prototype. It failed and it's a matter of time before it goes f2p.

But I'm sure Valve is working on Half Life 3 now more than ever. The tech is there, story writers are gone but tbh I don't give a shit new writers can take the story so far and make something out of it. 

Can you imagine Valve announcing a Valve game after all these years. seriously.

Half Life 3 will change gaming.  

mark my words faggots, the biggest reveal is almost there. a dream come true for every true gamer

6 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

You sure they got the "Monopoly" and "Competition" listed under the correct graphics? 

It's sarcastic, the point is they're even cutting out any external business and forcing everything through themselves. So even if the game is only on Epic Store you can't choose to make the purchase at a retailer of choice and that you trust and then activate it on the platform. Steam has been doing this since forever, working with developers/publishers and authorized retailers so people can choose where they want to actually make the transaction.

This whole thing is an anti-consumer shit show. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
52 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's sarcastic, the point is they're even cutting out any external business and forcing everything through themselves. So even if the game is only on Epic Store you can't choose to make the purchase at a retailer of choice and that you trust and then activate it on the platform. Steam has been doing this since forever, working with developers/publishers and authorized retailers so people can choose where they want to actually make the transaction.

:tear2: 

7 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Even if you switch the labels it doesn't make sense.