Halo Infinite is rumored to be the biggest project in the gaming industry with a budget of over $500M USD

5 minutes ago, Bodycount May Cry said:

Fact. :rofl: 

I remember all the threads from NeoFag and Recuckera complaining about the gears female 'Bra' armour. 

Funny how now it's gone and she's in a tank suit.

reminds me of what MS did to Cortana in Gaylo 5.

Halo 4:

Halo 5: 

Also, I have breaking news. New shots of Kait Diaz in Gears 6, and Cortana in Halo 7

:rofl: :rofl::rofl: 

Cortana is a physical being in Halo 5 and shes wearing a suit of armor, she's no longer just an AI construct. 

She's not wearing it in Halo 5 when she was still just a holographic AI...

S9nFiNz.png G6ezGQL.png

You are the most clueless Xbox fanatic there is. I am amazed that you were considered a lemming, you don't seem to know jack shit about anything.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pre-Democrats     Post-Democrats    

On a side note if this is true it sounds extremely promising. It sounds like Microsoft is trying to rebound to the Xbox 360 days.    

Gears of War is DEAD. 4 was so abysmal I couldn't even finish it OG Gears tho, RIP phenomenal manly shit. A diverse cast that wasn't even forced like they do today.  Cole Train, Marcus

500m without marketing would be insane if true. It would nearly have to become the best selling Halo game to meet expectations at those levels. 

MS going hard into next gen. Super keen for E3! Gaming needs an awesome Halo so hopefully 343 can finally deliver.

11 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

500m without marketing would be insane if true. It would nearly have to become the best selling Halo game to meet expectations at those levels. 

MS going hard into next gen. Super keen for E3! Gaming needs an awesome Halo so hopefully 343 can finally deliver.

It's probably not true but I wouldn't doubt it's a massive budget, they're going to be verging on nearly 2x the development time between games plus they created a new engine. 

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's probably not true but I wouldn't doubt it's a massive budget, they're going to be verging on nearly 2x the development time between games plus they created a new engine. 

I don't see any reason why he would lie about it. You would usually want to undercut the real figure (as is happening now after the story came out) so I'm far more inclined to believe that it's true. Plus everything you're saying just adds to the fact it could very well be a 500m+ budget. Hope it is. Not our money and it will make the game better.