M Night Shyamalans last 3 movies cost 34 million total to make

And has made 630 million in return. 

The Visit cost 5 million and made 100 million

Split cost 9 million and made 279 million

Glass cost 20 million and made 250 million

He's turning pennies into gold. Good for him, he fell so hard after Signs. 

Split is on Netflix now, awesome movie. 

signs with mel gobson? i know lot of people hate it or find it boring but i like the movie. even watched it in cinema and it scared me. 

the visit is a funny horror movie :glad: 

Edited by kaz
  • Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, kaz said:

signs with mel gobson? i know lot of people hate it or find it boring but i like the movie. even watched it in cinema and it scared me. 

the visit is a funny horror movie :glad: 

It was mostly good. The village was garbage

Yeah, dude resurrected his career.  I liked Glass quite a bit.  Most of the complaints I read about it just feel nit-picky, and I went in with low expectations.  I've watched a dozen 80+ rotten tomatoes movies that Glass was better than.

Same thing's happening with Jordan Peele.  If you can make a low-budget horror/thriller with an interesting concept, it seems the studios will let you.  We need more of these to counter-balance every other movie in the theater being a Marvel movie.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I loved Lady in the Water, I don't understand the hate that movie got. It was a neat concept and very mythical. 

The story was shit.  He was making up rules three quarters of the way into the movie.

4 hours ago, McWicked said:

Yeah, dude resurrected his career.  I liked Glass quite a bit.  Most of the complaints I read about it just feel nit-picky, and I went in with low expectations.  I've watched a dozen 80+ rotten tomatoes movies that Glass was better than.

Same thing's happening with Jordan Peele.  If you can make a low-budget horror/thriller with an interesting concept, it seems the studios will let you.  We need more of these to counter-balance every other movie in the theater being a Marvel movie.

I never heard of the name "jordan peele" before the "Us" hype on this forum. I looked it up today. I know that guy he looks very familiar but I don't care at all. Get out was an average fun movie nothing special. 

I'm just saying I watch movies, I don't give a fuck who's responsible for it unless I really like it. I rarely look up the directors and shit. :poop:

• NPC 1