March NPD Hardware results.

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Again you're trying to infer interesting by changing "if you could" with "would you guys like to see". Like infers it's of particular interest, Halo simply responded to a question posed by Twitter's official gaming account with a character.

That's not begging, that's not inference, it's an answer to a question. You're intentionally going out of your way to read into things far beyond what they are and lie about it in the process.

Desperation. 

no one asked them though. 

They fell over themselves to answer a question that wasn't asked to them :mj:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah everyone just preordered the digital only XBox in favour of the Switch.   Cause teh future.

This is why Aza's post about it not being too surprising is silly. Who the fuck is expecting the Switch in the middle of having fuck all for games to be pushing almost 400k? Outside of the Switch's la

Switch has no games but its still selling ! Owned guys ..guys you have been owned!

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

no one asked them though. 

They fell over themselves to answer a question that wasn't asked to them :mj:

Tons of different developers and publishers are responding to their questions, they're also responding to questions from developers and publishers.

You're reaching.

46 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Sheep falling for Microsoft's bait and Switch tweets. :drake:

i hope dey confirm it, i'm wunning outta characterz to pway and my switch haz no games, we need moar microsoft hand me downs pweeze!!1 :tear2:

3 months from now

OMG MASTER CHEIF IN SMASH!!1

you like Halo?

Yea ….yea....yeah smash is known for....ahhh...ehhhhh…..

SWITCH WON NPD!!!

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Tons of different developers and publishers are responding to their questions, they're also responding to questions from developers and publishers.

You're reaching.

Which other first party Developer from MS or Sony commented 

I'll wait. :bena:

Your post  was deleted. Reason: This post contains proprietary NPD data and their legal department has requested its removal.

NPD leaks maybe a thing of the past soon... their legal department is requesting posts to be taken down. 

:whoo:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Intentional retardation is your game. 

You said ton of developers responded.   So... out of all those tons.... who else from MS or Sony responded? 

You know... since TONS of developers responded :cmpunk1:

Just now, Goukosan said:

You said ton of developers responded.   So... out of all those tons.... who else from MS or Sony responded? 

You know... since TONS of developers responded :cmpunk1:

You clearly can't read.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're reaching.

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You clearly can't read.

clearly you're dumb. 

The Halo account represents a first party property from MS. 

Since you are down playing the fact that the Halo account responded.... you know... its quite normal right.... well... 

Was this the ONLY first party property from MS and Sony to respond to the Smash question? :cmpunk1:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

clearly you're dumb. 

The Halo account represents a first party property from MS. 

Since you are down playing the fact that the Halo account responded.... you know... its quite normal right.... well... 

Was this the ONLY first party property from MS and Sony to respond to the Smash question? :cmpunk1:

I'm not playing your stupid funnel game where you want me to play by your rigged rules. You're clearly not grasping anything and your autism is in overdrive, they ask all sorts of questions and all sorts of developers and gaming organisations respond, they're also asked questions by developers and organizations and they respond. 

You read too much into mundane shit without researching what's going on around it, for someone always preaching about context you don't seem to seek it yourself. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm not playing your stupid funnel game where you want me to play by your rigged rules. You're clearly not grasping anything and your autism is in overdrive, they ask all sorts of questions and all sorts of developers and gaming organisations respond, they're also asked questions by developers and organizations and they respond. 

You read too much into mundane shit without researching what's going on around it, for someone always preaching about context you don't seem to seek it yourself. 

Seek your inner self or else be forever lost 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Bro.. you made a claim... so im asking you to back it up.

Tons of developers responded to the Smash question.   Which ones were first party from Sony and MS? 

Why do you have a hard time backing up what you said?   :cmpunk2:

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bro.. you made a claim... so im asking you to back it up.

Tons of developers responded to the Smash question.   Which ones were first party from Sony and MS? 

Why do you have a hard time backing up what you said?   :cmpunk2:

I didn't say tons responded to that question you brain dead, English illiterate mongoloid.

tYIJPLZ.gif

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're reaching.

It's a generality to what is taking place all over their Twitter, Ninja is engaging with them, Monster Gaming, EA, Dice and the Battlefront development team, the Magic the Gathering developers etc. The Halo "unsolicited" response is not something weird, all sorts of high profile orgs, personalities and companies are engaging in their questioning. It's the main gaming outlet on Twitter, it's operating in an official capacity, you seem shocked and are acting like this action by the Halo Twitter account is some kind of outlier.

You're autistic. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Dynocrap getting knocked da fuck out in this thread.

giphy.gif

Now @DynamiteCop! is saying that his response to the question did not actually answer the question because he never claimed that other developers of first party answered besides MS and Halo.

This fool not only painted himself into a corner... he just  just proved my point.... because MS was the ONLY first party dev to respond to a question not even aimed at MS:tom:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Now @DynamiteCop! is saying that his response to the question did not actually answer the question because he never claimed that other developers of first party answered besides MS and Halo.

This fool not only painted himself into a corner... he just  just proved my point.... because MS was the ONLY first party dev to respond to a question not even aimed at MS:tom:

He was completely melting down. I love it because its SO NOTICEABLE when he's panicking and he's aware he's losing an argument.

he starts getting belligerent. LOL

Probably hyper-ventalating:

giphy.gif