March NPD Hardware results.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah everyone just preordered the digital only XBox in favour of the Switch.   Cause teh future.

This is why Aza's post about it not being too surprising is silly. Who the fuck is expecting the Switch in the middle of having fuck all for games to be pushing almost 400k? Outside of the Switch's la

Switch has no games but its still selling ! Owned guys ..guys you have been owned!

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

In all the years that Xbox One was getting destroyed in the resolution war with PlayStation 4, at any point did you see a single lemming bring up the word "context"? I mean even once.

:mj:

Not that I can recall. It's no surprise though that Slowkousan's damage control is as shitty as his favorite platform's impressive ports. :mj: 

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I see Lynux3 took time out of catching em all to post tonight :sabu:

At least he is catching something more than Self Ownage :D TSHBFK!

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This is what the sheep are expecting

D3Pel_QXkAYTmFU.jpg

There's not even a single Xbox character in Smash but this is their expectation of the future :mj:

We're not asking for it..... MS is bending over backwards to give it up...they're literally volunteering it:rofls:

Just now, Goukosan said:

We're not asking for it..... MS is bending over backwards to give it up...they're literally volunteering it:rofls:

None of this has happened or even been hinted at, it's all twisted perspective of an outcome you would like to see happen and not one which has presented itself. 

Sheep falling for Microsoft's bait and Switch tweets. :drake:

i hope dey confirm it, i'm wunning outta characterz to pway and my switch haz no games, we need moar microsoft hand me downs pweeze!!1 :tear2:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

None of this has happened or even been hinted at, it's all twisted perspective of an outcome you would like to see happen and not one which has presented itself. 

what character would you guys like to see in Smash?  General Question to Twitter users.

Unprovoked.... the OFFICIAL Halo account responds. 

Yea...we are the ones you are asking MS for it right? :sabu:

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

what character would you guys like to see in Smash?  General Question to Twitter users.

Unprovoked.... the OFFICIAL Halo account responds. 

Yea...we are the ones you are asking MS for it right? :sabu:

Again you're trying to infer interesting by changing "if you could" with "would you guys like to see". Like infers it's of particular interest, Halo simply responded to a question posed by Twitter's official gaming account with a character.

That's not begging, that's not inference, it's an answer to a question. You're intentionally going out of your way to read into things far beyond what they are and lie about it in the process.

Desperation. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!