GOG Galaxy 2.0 client will consolidate all your PC clients and friends into one client.

47933020682_4e4d395a27_k.jpg

47933030861_e8d781335f_k.jpg

47933020447_510b05a208_k.jpg

Consolidates ALL of your games libraries, friends lists, chats, activity feeds, into one client.  It will show all your games on all your accounts, and is highly customizable.  You can install and launch any game from any PC client, including Steam, Battlenet, Uplay, Epic Game Store, Origin, Bethesda, Windows Store, obviously GoG... as well as consoles.  Yes, you can even add your console platforms and cross chat.  So I could add my PSN account and chat with friends that are playing on their PS4s.

Fucking awesome. :glad: 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm sure there's some way it will come up relating to some illegal or unauthorized pairing of software etc. 

Not sure how that could happen.  Anyway, they've been in contact with all the major platform holders and are working with them right now.. and they said they've been very interested in it.

Most of them have APIs meant for this exact thing.

I remember saying this before, but I'll say it again.  With the way things are going.. and more 3rd party devs doing their own thing, this will become standard.  Eventually, all of these clients will have APIs built so that any other client can interface with the other.  I can see all of the major clients implementing these features of adding all your other clients and friends and everything into one.  I initially thought Steam would be the first to do it.  But perhaps not.  But I'm quite sure that in the future they will all support consolidating all your games and accounts into one.

19 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

We Xfire now, bois.

:D It was helpful back in the day; as we transitioned away from copy/pasting, writing down server IP's.

Isn't that just macros with a visual interface on top of it?

If it helps those people who are cripplingly stupid, then by all means.

I know how to use the Start button and folder menus in my Windows PC, it hasn't been a problem since 1997 for me.

Edited by jehurey
  • NPC 1