Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 announced, new trailer, cross-play between PS4, Xbox One and PC players - HOLY SHIT!

2 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Bring back the most beloved cast in COD history and then cut their gametime in half by introducing a new Afghani girl soldier into the fray. Sounds great and totally not done to earn SJW brownie points.

Will be fun, I bet we'll have to kill American marines as the Afghani, too. Totally acceptable. :rofls:

what a joke.

Oh teh horror of not playing a videogame as a white male character :lupe:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one cares.   I'm pretty hyped for this though... I see Call of Duty and "Modern Warfare". I hope they don't fuck this up.  I want a Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare like feeling when I firs

i think you mean 2007 lol. that was epic, though

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Oh teh horror of not playing a videogame as a white male character :lupe:

Absolutely in this case. You bring back Captain Price and wow everyone just to pull out the rug and tell us his new game isn't even his for 50% of it. And you damn well know the Afghani's going to be the child soldier or a girl, or both on top of it.

Gross misuse of this universe. Nobody who plays COD wants to play as a 12 year old afghani gunning down american soldiers. It's just gross. :D 

Then again, let's wait for some solid details before I flip my lid.

Edited by Bodycount N

The development team is doing this in part to usher in a first for the series: an entire half of the campaign played from the perspective of an Arab soldier.

This woman character, hailing from an unnamed Middle Eastern country, was introduced to a select group of journalists earlier this month at Infinity Ward's Los Angeles-area headquarters, and her military allegiance was left unclear. At this "pre-E3" event, we watched "real-time gameplay" from two missions, and both emphasized a level of realistic rendering and brutality comparable to the visceral Last of Us series.

right again. :cruise: 

To conclude, Farah's life as a "rebel fighter" begins because Russian soldiers kill her father and kidnap a cargo truck's worth of young women while making suggestive comments about raping them—and not otherwise hinting to a government-backed reason for this military engagement. That is some pretty clear, almost cartoonish villainy, compared to the brutal and complicated subject matter of the aforementioned Syrian war documentaries.

"This WOMAN CHARACTER...:ccruise:"

Call of Duty: Modern SJWarfare

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2019/05/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reveal-old-name-new-campaign-new-brutality/

:D   I too detest this, but for the very opposite position of Bodycount; I don't care who my character is, I just can't stand this 'wokeness' from massive corporations to feel in-tune. So just put our your AAA game, charge another $100 in DLC and map-packs, and repeat that 10 mos. from now.

24 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Absolutely in this case. You bring back Captain Price and wow everyone just to pull out the rug and tell us his new game isn't even his for 50% of it. And you damn well know the Afghani's going to be the child soldier or a girl, or both on top of it.

Gross misuse of this universe. Nobody who plays COD wants to play as a 12 year old afghani gunning down american soldiers. It's just gross. :D 

Then again, let's wait for some solid details before I flip my lid.

I hope it's a woman too... just to piss your dumbass off :rofls:

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

I hope it's a woman too... just to piss your dumbass off :rofls:

Of course it's a girl, it's already confirmed. we know how you dumbass liberal scum work, you have to ruin literally everything for everyone else and shove your crap down people's throats. You just don't feel complete if you don't shit on someone else's parade.

anyway, can't wait to play as a frail, faggoty-looking 95lb arab girl, shooting guys that look like the guys I know who got fucking murdered, disfigured, lost limbs, had their whole lives fucked up, had their kids and wives left homeless, who paid the ultimate sacrifice to fight these godless scum in the desert. Can't wait to see the war from their perspective! Hooray! :glad: 

Edited by Bodycount N