Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 announced, new trailer, cross-play between PS4, Xbox One and PC players - HOLY SHIT!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one cares.   I'm pretty hyped for this though... I see Call of Duty and "Modern Warfare". I hope they don't fuck this up.  I want a Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare like feeling when I firs

i think you mean 2007 lol. that was epic, though

17 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

It's coming to switch

No one cares. :danylol:

I'm pretty hyped for this though... I see Call of Duty and "Modern Warfare". I hope they don't fuck this up. :scared: I want a Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare like feeling when I first saw it at Microsoft's E3 2017 conference. :cosby:

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

No one cares. :danylol:

I'm pretty hyped for this though... I see Call of Duty and "Modern Warfare". I hope they don't fuck this up. :scared: I want a Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare like feeling when I first saw it at Microsoft's E3 2017 conference. :cosby:

i think you mean 2007 lol. that was epic, though

• Thanks 1

Crossplay support. :whew:

Too bad Xbox Game Pass got announced today otherwise I'd say the lemmings are about to get outplayed by the cows, but they're dead.

Edited by lynux3

How is Modern Warfare 2 not considered a sequel?  Its got Price and Ghost in it, right?

But I love me CoD single player campaigns, and I got a feeling this one is going to be a nice, meaty single-player campaign. Which means I may actually buy a CoD game at launch, and I may actually have a desire to play against other people online.

I'll get slaughtered bigtime, because I haven't played online in over a decade, but fuck it.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

How is Modern Warfare 2 not considered a sequel?  Its got Price and Ghost in it, right?

But I love me CoD single player campaigns, and I got a feeling this one is going to be a nice, meaty single-player campaign. Which means I may actually buy a CoD game at launch, and I may actually have a desire to play against other people online.

I'll get slaughtered bigtime, because I haven't played online in over a decade, but fuck it.

as far as i recall at the end of MW3 Price is  still alive, so this is pretty much just MW4 without the 4 at the end.

1 hour ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Doesn't Fortnite offer crossplay?

Now it does.... but for a while it was only cross play between Xbox, Switch and PC. 

Sony had come out and said no that cross play... and Aza like the good Sony bot he is backed then up.... other cows did too... they know themselves :leo: