There was just another mass shooting.

51 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

There hasn't been 12 mass shootings by whites and I can tell you that, and there most certainly hasn't been 18...

Did you forget the 2016 Dallas shooting? Or Chris Dorner's killing spree in 2013?

Whites commit more numbered mass shooting offenses but relative to the population weighed against blacks they commit less. 

was Chris Dorner's killing spree the record or did someone manage to get a rampage?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While I can't say I feel anything for the victims personally, I definitely do care... It's extremely saddening to hear about these things when they happen.  However, what more can be said at this poin

Not gay, sry

Ok, yea I'm just gonna lock it.  

30 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

"vox.com"

:tom:

SO you think those mass shooting incidents are "fake news" ?

I love it when we reach the inevitable end of alt-right'ers arguments. It usually ends with them just rejecting information wholesale.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

One black mass shooting is the equivalent of six white mass shootings.

Apparently you don't like facts.

They're 1/6th of the white population, one mass shooting by them is the equivalent of 6 relative to the white population.

Stop being a retard. 

30 minutes ago, jehurey said:

SO you think those mass shooting incidents are "fake news" ?

I love it when we reach the inevitable end of alt-right'ers arguments. It usually ends with them just rejecting information wholesale.

No, I think their label of a "mass shooting" is absolutely absurd.

"2,086 mass shootings since Sandy Hook"

Give me a fucking break, Vox is the most left leaning, bias and psychotic source you could have used for anything. :hest:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No, I think their label of a "mass shooting" is absolutely absurd.

"2,086 mass shootings since Sandy Hook"

Give me a fucking break, Vox is the most left leaning, bias and psychotic source you could have used for anything. :hest:

No it isn't. The FBI classifies mass shooting as 4 or more people getting shot.

That's not Vox's definition.

Once again............you tried to discredit basic facts, and you lose.

Of course, that's also the reason why you try to avoid acknowledging that white people are the biggest mass shooters in America.

There hasn't been 12 mass shootings by whites and I can tell you that, and there most certainly hasn't been 18...

"There have been at least 184 mass public shootings in the U.S. since 1990, including the Las Vegas attack, Among these mass public shooters, non-Hispanic whites make up 63 percent, which is close to what we see for the U.S. population in general" 

That works out to 115 by the way. 

for this data set, mass public shooting was defined as an incident that occurs in the absence of other criminal activity, in which a gun was used to kill four or more victims at a public location.

This data was as of 2017 and since then it has actually increased exponentially. 

:tophat2:

Edited by Goukosan
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

"There have been at least 184 mass public shootings in the U.S. since 1990, including the Las Vegas attack, Among these mass public shooters, non-Hispanic whites make up 63 percent, which is close to what we see for the U.S. population in general" 

That works out to 115 by the way. 

for this data set, mass public shooting was defined as an incident that occurs in the absence of other criminal activity, in which a gun was used to kill four or more victims at a public location.

This data was as of 2017 and since then it has actually increased exponentially. 

:tophat2:

So white mass shooters make up a near perfect proportion of shooters relative to race. Thank you.

Also thank you for absolutely burying Jerry in the process. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

So white mass shooters make up a per proportion of shooters relative to race. Thank you.

If black people make up about 10% or less, then your claim just failed.

Thank you. I love how you continually do not think ahead. LOL

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

So white mass shooters make up a per proportion of shooters relative to race. Thank you.

only person buried was you....the numbers are actually higher.   

This was restricted to "no other criminal activity" and "public location".    Mass shooting of 4 or more without those two caveats are exactly what vox showed. 

The data further clarifies that  "white men have committed more mass shootings than any other group" 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

only person buried was you....the numbers are actually higher.   

This was restricted to "no other criminal activity" and "public location".    Mass shooting of 4 or more without those two caveats are exactly what vox showed. 

The data further clarifies that  "white men have committed more mass shootings than any other group" 

Of course they have, there's more of them but I've yet to see anything that says whites commit them more than others relative to race.

You idiots like to play up quantity alone and dismiss quantity relative to race.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Of course they have, there's more of them but I've yet to see anything that says whites commit them more than others relative to race.

You idiots like to play up quantity alone and dismiss quantity relative to race.

No.........I said mass shootings.

You are the one who established the 6-to-1 ratio between white population and black population and have been continually losing.

Time to accept the hard truth.  Its one based on pure data, and not speculation.

Thanks for playing.

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What?

Trying to play dumb now after you clearly said that black people are stupid.

"We all know they don't"  Now that's a total generalization of an entire race that just made.

@Remij_

Edited by jehurey
5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You just claimed earlier in the thread that there haven't been 12... :rofls:

Quantity matter because these are HUMANS that are getting killed this isn't just a number... there is a human life behind that quantity :|

and since you love quantity relative to race so much. 

White men make up roughly 31 percent of the overall U.S. population.... yet are responsible for 63% of mass shootings :tophat2:

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

White men make up roughly 31 percent of the overall U.S. population.... yet are responsible for 63% of mass shootings :tophat2:

It's not more than that?  Damn I'm surprised.

Usually the only ones I ever hear about are white guys, to the point where I outright assume it before even reading about them these days.

Anyway, I assume I'm going to have to lock this thread soon.. as I think it's pretty much run it's course.

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You just claimed earlier in the thread that there haven't been 12... :rofls:

Quantity matter because these are HUMANS that are getting killed this isn't just a number... there is a human life behind that quantity :|

and since you love quantity relative to race so much. 

18 actually, in the last 6 years. 

• Remij locked this topic