No leaks yet for MS' conference... Benji says they've got some huge surprises in store

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

xbox is so dead, they had the chance to turn it around the entire gen but nothing happened.   sony doesn't need "two development cycle years" to dish out content, lol. xbox is no competition

You say that as Sony is LITERALLY SKIPPING E3 BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE ANY NEW CONTENT FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS.  

man i would lose my shit. on the 3rd party side theres not much bigger than can be announced for me.   A new Bioshock would be awesome but i think that's just a matter of time. Return o

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

Even MS games wouldn't be surprising on PS4 at this point, even though it's not happening.

Unless they got a FF7 or Shenmue 3 style announcement out of the blue. Not sure what can surprise us.

:lemming: 

5 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Did you read Benji's post about it having big surprises. Fable or Perfect Dark is not exactly a big surprise.

Last I checked, I made the thread... so yes, I did.

I also read your idiotic post in which you state that "even MS announcing their games for PS4 wouldn't be a surprise..... even though it's not happening"

Like... do you even listen to yourself :cosby2: 

Durr, I couldn't imagine MS having any surprises... only Sony and Nintendo can surprise people :lemming: 

Just now, lynux3 said:

Hope RARE announces a proper Banjo Kazooie or even a Banjo Kazooie/Tooie remake (ala Shadow of the Colossus). None of this Nuts & Bolts faggotry.

Well I know they have two separate "studios" on their compound so it's possible. One was developing Sea of Thieves while the other was developing Rare Replay. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Well I know they have two separate "studios" on their compound so it's possible. One was developing Sea of Thieves while the other was developing Rare Replay. 

They should just drop Sea of Thieves entirely.

Just now, lynux3 said:

They should just drop Sea of Thieves entirely.

No they shouldn't, it's a great game and they're doing a lot of high quality work with it. It's a long term service game and I have no doubt its development will be carried over into the next-generation and it will continue to expand into a staple franchise. 

I can understand the complaints had with it when it launched, but the core was always excellent. In any and every review they make note that the core of the game is great but it needed more content and more to do, they've been continually adding to it. 

8 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Its their most profitable franchise and like half of people playing are on Gamepass. So in their eyes, mission accompiished.

Set the bar low.