Official E3 leak thread.. SPOILERS WILL NOT BE HIDDEN... enter at your own discretion

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Smash Banjocoot 

XBox has got to be the worst of all time. People even believe the fakes since it sucks so hard.

Long time no see     Here's the E3 schedule:  

Posted Images

It's all really happening :lupe: 

Guesses:

-Nintendo will use Xbox live

-xCloud demonstrated on Switch

-Ori 1+2 on Switch

-Banjo in Smash

-New Banjo game

-Nintendo games on xCloud????? Hmmm.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Not my fault you can't seem to understand that they're telling you... for Xbox news.. check out these shows...

dumfux3 :tom: 

Oh wow. You're serious. :rofls:

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Dynocrap really is doing us a favor with these posts, they'll be very useful when another one of his predictions turn out completely wrong.

Remember, Dynocrap has also told us that there is 0% chance of GamePass coming to switch. Want people to remember that he made that declaration before this press conference begins.

Oh... we have a million posts of him saying;

MS won't provide any content for Switch

gamepass won't come to Switch

XCloud won't come to Switch 

:tophat2:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

That's that Xbox e3 schedule..... last year they only listed events they were a part of :leo:

That's the type of schedule that EA or Ubisoft would have when they have products  on multiple platforms that they need to help advertise.

That schedule is reminiscent of what a third party would have to attend.

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I'll get some of that too :( 

I really didn't think Nintendo or Switch would be mentioned at all in MS' press conference.  If Miyamoto is there, I'll ban myself.  That's fucking CRAZY!

Doubly so if MCC is announced for Switch... I'll be eating some crow :happysad:

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That's that Xbox e3 schedule..... last year they only listed events they were a part of :leo:

Which probably leans more towards Game Pass/xCloud going to Switch. Xbox being apart of 3rd party conferences, what a revelation! :D Every major player is going to be apart of these conferences. The only interesting thing that stands out is the possibility of Miyamoto showing up on stage.

Edited by lynux3
12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I never said xCloud wouldn't come to Switch, I always maintained that it might. Ports and GamePass though? Ugh fuck no. 

The most Nintendo-related product that Nintendo would allow on any Xbox platform would be games in which Nintendo and Rare have certain legal entanglements as to who has the rights to all the characters in a game.

So, like Diddy King Racing would fit that description. Nintendo may own the rights to Diddy Kong, or partially own the rights (because Diddy Kong was created for the Donkey Kong Country series when Rare developed it), but Rare owns the Diddy Kong Racing IP. So a game can't be made with both of them having an agreement.

And previous, that agreement is that Rare can make a sequel, but they had to release the game on a Nintendo platform (like the DS).

So, if Microsoft wanted something from Nintendo, that's the extent Nintendo would allow.

14 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I never said xCloud wouldn't come to Switch, I always maintained that it might. Ports and GamePass though? Ugh fuck no. 

Did you forget you argued for months that when MS said everywhere they didn't mean Switch too :leo:

25 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Which probably leans more towards Game Pass/xCloud going to Switch. Xbox being apart of 3rd party conferences, what a revelation! :D Every major player is going to be apart of these conferences. The only interesting thing that stands out is the possibility of Miyamoto showing up on stage.

Obviously we're only referring to MS listing the Nintendo conference dumbass :mj: