Official E3 leak thread.. SPOILERS WILL NOT BE HIDDEN... enter at your own discretion

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Eh some people are saying the video never even existed.

There would be screen grabs, a bunch of them, constant re-uploads of the video etc.

It's some fake shit. 

Probably. Just posting whatever bullshit that pops up. :happysad: 

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Smash Banjocoot 

XBox has got to be the worst of all time. People even believe the fakes since it sucks so hard.

Long time no see     Here's the E3 schedule:  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Fun little teasers.

There was a rumor of a Quantum Break 2 announcement or something for E3.. and I guess the email from Jack Joyce on the side there is meant to temper that expectation?

11 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Probably. Just posting whatever bullshit that pops up. :happysad: 

Please spoiler them breh.. along with simply hints as to which system they are targeting and whether it's a game or not.

(especially if you are posting sources)

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Please spoiler them breh.. along with simply hints as to which system they are targeting and whether it's a game or not.

(especially if you are posting sources)

:salute:

32 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Fun little teasers.

There was a rumor of a Quantum Break 2 announcement or something for E3.. and I guess the email from Jack Joyce on the side there is meant to temper that expectation?

"Quantum Game" Publisher Microsoft Studios

TkZJt45.png

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

"Quantum Game" Publisher Microsoft Studios

TkZJt45.png

Yea that one.  So.. that seems pretty self explanatory... but what do you make of the email comment on the side?  Does that seem like a playful red herring, or a tempering of expectations?

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea that one.  So.. that seems pretty self explanatory... but what do you make of the email comment on the side?  Does that seem like a playful red herring, or a tempering of expectations?

I'd say it's a hint to its existence but not to expect it at E3. 

Why would they harkon back to a 'dead' IP and then have documentation for a game with strong violence and horror themes with the name Quantum in it?

My guess given the themes it's a sequel but takes part partially or largely at the end of time, where in the game it's self-described as horrifying with interdimensional monsters and beings. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'd say it's a hint to its existence but not to expect it at E3. 

Why would they harkon back to a 'dead' IP and then have documentation for a game with strong violence and horror themes with the name Quantum in it?

My guess given the themes it's a sequel but takes part partially or largely at the end of time, where in the game it's self-described as horrifying with interdimensional monsters and beings. 

That's true.. but then why even acknowledge it?  It just leads people to be disappointed that it's not at E3.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

What? Why?

cause it sucked? IT was like the most boring episode of Law and Order ive ever seen and the last boss was TrashTastic

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

cause it sucked? IT was like the most boring episode of Law and Order ive ever seen and the last boss was TrashTastic

I'm just going to come right out and say this, you like some weird and very specific shit Jon, so I wouldn't use you as any kind of quality gauge of what's good or not. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

QB doesn't deserve a sequel 

Fuck that.  It definitely does deserve a sequel.  The series COULD be much better than it was.  They wasted a lot of money and effort trying to make it a game/TV show..  There's a good base to build off of with that game.. and it's also a "Sony type" style of game which can be very flashy and filmic.  MS needs some of those too, imo.  UC1 wasn't the most amazing game.. but Naughty Dog stuck with it and UC2 completely blew things out of the water.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm just going to come right out and say this, you like some weird and very specific shit Jon, so I wouldn't use you as any kind of quality gauge of what's good or not. 

Its a 77 at MC. The gameplay was fun and the graphics were good (even tho blurry as fuck) in that game, everything else sucked.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Fuck that.  It definitely does deserve a sequel.  The series COULD be much better than it was.  They wasted a lot of money and effort trying to make it a game/TV show..  There's a good base to build off of with that game.. and it's also a "Sony type" style of game which can be very flashy and filmic.  MS needs some of those too, imo.  UC1 wasn't the most amazing game.. but Naughty Dog stuck with it and UC2 completely blew things out of the water.

Well if it gets one hopefully it doesn't suck like the first one.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Its a 77 at MC. The gameplay was fun and the graphics were good (even tho blurry as fuck) in that game, everything else sucked.

Have you seen the game on Xbox One X? Also there was absolutely nothing wrong with the story, it was a pretty solidly executed time travel tale. 

:whew:

30376137517_3e2eaab92e_o.png

• Remij changed the title to Official E3 leak thread.. SPOILERS WILL NOT BE HIDDEN... enter at your own discretion