Official E3 leak thread.. SPOILERS WILL NOT BE HIDDEN... enter at your own discretion

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Smash Banjocoot 

XBox has got to be the worst of all time. People even believe the fakes since it sucks so hard.

Long time no see     Here's the E3 schedule:  

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

I think the Spyro and Crash's success might have inspired MS to do a same style remake for the Banjo games.

That’d be dope. Kazooie is still top 10 of all time for me. 

I'd love to see then remake the Banjo games, as well as/or a new classic style game in the series.  I'd also love for Rare to announce a new Kameo.  They need some high quality games like that.

Also, bring back some of the memories of the better days.. the 360 era.  Perfect Dark.. Kameo.. Halo back and kicking ass again.. 

I'd also love a new Killer Instinct :wow2: 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Would technically be the 3rd shot now

No it would be a second shot, the first game was revered and a success, the second game was not. It would be a second shot at trying to build a loved and successful Perfect Dark. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

No it would be a second shot, the first game was revered and a success, the second game was not. It would be a second shot at trying to build a loved and successful Perfect Dark. 

Depends how you see things. For me remaking or resurrecting a franchise would be it's second shot. If Capcom reveal a Dino Crisis at E3 for me that is Dino Crisis' second shot. If that fails to maintain a franchise and then they try again 14 years later (PDZ came out in 2005) that would be it's 3rd shot. Theyve already done that with Perfect Dark. This is take 3. You can think about it however way you want.

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Depends how you see things. For me remaking or resurrecting a franchise would be it's second shot. If Capcom reveal a Dino Crisis at E3 for me that is Dino Crisis' second shot. If that fails to maintain a franchise and then they try again 14 years later (PDZ came out in 2005) that would be it's 3rd shot. Theyve already done that with Perfect Dark. This is take 3. You can think about it however way you want.

I agree with this.

• Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I'd love to see then remake the Banjo games, as well as/or a new classic style game in the series.  I'd also love for Rare to announce a new Kameo.  They need some high quality games like that.

Also, bring back some of the memories of the better days.. the 360 era.  Perfect Dark.. Kameo.. Halo back and kicking ass again.. 

I'd also love a new Killer Instinct :wow2: 

I'll poo my pants if a new KI gets made. 

• Upvote 1

Looks like Destiny 2 is going free-to-play, base game will called Destiny 2: New Light, cross-save Xbox/PC/Stadia (PS4 support later), no more exclusive content, and will move from Battle.net to Steam.

Stadia Details leak 

There's a tier that offers FREE streaming :whoo:

Launch in November in 14 countries (including Canada)
- You can preorder the "founder's edition" of Stadia for 169$ today, which includes the gamepad, a Chromecast Ultra (which is 6cm in length), Destiny 2 and three months of subscription
- Stadia works through a subscription only at first. The Stadia Pro sub costs 11.99$ per month and will include streaming up to 4K/60fps. Note that only "older" games will be included in this sub, and more recent games will have to be bought separately.
- A separate sub will be available in 2020, and is completely free. It'll only allow up to 1080p streaming, and won't include any game like the Pro sub.
- 10mbps in download/1mbp in upload is the minimal requirement, with 35mbps required for 4K "optimal comfort".
- You'll need the Chromecast for Stadia to work at launch, but it's planned to work through any Google device with Google Chrome in 2020.
- Games planned include Destiny 2, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, The Divison 2, DOOM, all three Tomb Raider games.
- Line-up will have 31 games at launch.

• Remij changed the title to Official E3 leak thread.. SPOILERS WILL NOT BE HIDDEN... enter at your own discretion