Official E3 leak thread.. SPOILERS WILL NOT BE HIDDEN... enter at your own discretion

4 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

So now it's free tier streaming? :D I thought it was free? Another goat post move. :rofls:

27 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea.. essentially the "streaming" is free..

Yes.. it's slow day for you Lynux3 :rofls:

I already told you in detail I was talking about the service.... in detail.... yet you thought I wasn't talking about the service? 

You ran and avoided my question so much your confused yourself :leo:

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Smash Banjocoot 

XBox has got to be the worst of all time. People even believe the fakes since it sucks so hard.

Long time no see     Here's the E3 schedule:  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Yes.. it's slow day for you Lynux3 :rofls:

I already told you in detail I was talking about the service.... in detail.... yet you thought I wasn't talking about the service? 

You ran and avoided my question so much your confused yourself :leo:

I like how you had to correct yourself by quoting someone who actually knows what the fuck is going on. :D

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

So what can MS do to make the service more appealing aside from games? Than Stadia I mean.

It's literally that easy. Subscription or free, games is all it takes. Stadia's presentation was mediocre.

34 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I like how you had to correct yourself by quoting someone who actually knows what the fuck is going on. :D

Yes Lynux3 its quite obvious you don't know what's going on :rofls:

Not my fault you thought a conversation about the service somehow wasn't about that service :grimaceleft:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes Lynux3 its quite obvious you don't know what's going on :rofls:

Not my fault you thought a conversation about the service somehow wasn't about that service :grimaceleft:

It was originally about your poor argument that Stadia was next generation until you side stepped it with another poor argument. Time to hang it up and learn from your lesson. 

10 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

It was originally about your poor argument that Stadia was next generation until you side stepped it with another poor argument. Time to hang it up and learn from your lesson. 

My intial post about the rumored info specifically highlighted the free service option.. HOURS before stadia was shown....matter of fact you quoted the conversation on that ITT. 

and yet somehow you think a conversation about the services somehow wasn't about the service? :hest:

No wonder you avoided answering my question :leo:

3 hours ago, Team 2019 said:
Spoiler

Ninja Theory's BLEEDING EDGE has been leaked (4v4 MP action melee, stylized brawler)

https://t.co/02lQrxUx5z

Wow... this literally looks like another 5.0 flop on the table. :D If this is the kind of shit Microsoft is going to dump in their conference it's going to be pretty terrible... and that's without a PlayStation presence.

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Wow... this literally looks like another 5.0 flop on the table. :D If this is the kind of shit Microsoft is going to dump in their conference it's going to be pretty terrible... and that's without a PlayStation presence.

It does look bad. Should have stuck with their SP stuff.

2 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

It does look bad. Should have stuck with their SP stuff.

Just saw the leaked trailer. Looks like another generic shitty F2P multiplayer game :snoop:

Even Hellblade 2 or Heavenly Sword 2 would be far more exciting than putting this shit out.

Edited by Pureis
  • Remij changed the title to Official E3 leak thread.. SPOILERS WILL NOT BE HIDDEN... enter at your own discretion