Official E3 leak thread.. SPOILERS WILL NOT BE HIDDEN... enter at your own discretion

ELDEN RING, developed by FromSoftware, Inc. and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc., is a fantasy action-RPG adventure set within a world created by Hidetaka Miyazaki – creator of the influential DARK SOULS video game series; and George R.R. Martin – author of The New York Times best-selling fantasy series, A Song of Ice and Fire. Danger and discovery lurk around every corner in FromSoftware’s largest game to-date.

:smoke: :blessed: 

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Smash Banjocoot 

XBox has got to be the worst of all time. People even believe the fakes since it sucks so hard.

Long time no see     Here's the E3 schedule:  

Posted Images

Just now, Bodycount N said:

I have more than enough games on Switch. In the next 3 months alone Switch will be getting more good games than PC, PS4 and X1 combined.

PS4 is fine for graphically intensive experiences, but the majority of what I play is on Switch. :glad: 

:tom: 

Just like I predicted... MS will show a bunch of Multiplats that will sell better on PS4 and if their Japanese multiplats... most likely perform better on Pro too... 

Makes me wonder why Sony skipped.... they have more exclusives, more Xcluded multiplats (games that are PC/PS4 only... or PS4/Switch only)...... and they also have the PS4/XB1/PC multis... 

Sony definitely had enough content... yet skipped... hmmmm

Just now, Bodycount N said:

This not being on Switch would piss me off. no reason to support Boner'Box or PeeC over Switch with Japanese games, that's just a violent act in my opinion. I take offense

Yesss :glad: 

:juggle: :juggle: 

53 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:| 

They have 4 projects in different phases apparently.

It doesn't matter how big I think they are... small teams can have multiple projects.  This one apparently started in 2014... and went through multiple changes, which is why they are already announcing the alpha for this month...

You think this came from nothing after Hellblade? lol

After Microsoft acquired them they hired like 150 people. Indie dev's my ass, they made Hellblade in 3 years with 15 people. They sure as shit have multiple projects in the pipeline now.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

After Microsoft acquired them they hired like 150 people. Indie dev's my ass, they made Hellblade in 3 years with 15 people. They sure as shit have multiple projects in the pipeline now.

I know rofl.

Just now, Voidler said:

MS sucks ass at keeping secrets

Apparently it was NamcoBandai that has the leaker.. not MS.  Which is good, because it means that just Namco's games are being leaked and potentially not the entire conference.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

It's getting a Non remastered version :rofl: :rofls: :rofl: 

OMFG :kaz: 

No... its getting the Remastered version.... its just not going to be in 4K for obvious reasons. 

That's 2 for 2 now (Spyro and this game) .... you're a reverse Jynx Remij... keep it going :rofls:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No... its getting the Remastered version.... its just not going to be in 4K for obvious reasons. 

That's 2 for 2 now (Spyro and this game) .... you're a reverse Jynx Remij... keep it going :rofls:

They're literally not calling it remastered on Switch.. lmao

Apparently it might not be coming to Xbox One though :kaz: 

Sorry for not updating the OP but it's very hard right now. Here's how it seems to be:

- Ni No Kuni is getting rereleased on PS4/PC/NSW
- It's only getting an upscale.
- No specifics, but probably up to 4K on PS4/PC
- Fall 2019

And that's fine.  I'm glad you're getting some stragglers.  Remasters of old PS3 games are basically what you can only expect at this point. Glad to help :shrug: 

42 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You can't change the fucking definition of game development dipshit...

And look up again... Hellblade was 20 people.  GTFO :tom: 

It was a $30 game, because its a relatively short game that has limited scope in gameplay.

And that took three years. That's a AAA game outside of its graphics and cutscenes, that's why people called it a movie-game.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

They're literally not calling it remastered on Switch.. lmao

Apparently it might not be coming to Xbox One though :kaz: 

Sorry for not updating the OP but it's very hard right now. Here's how it seems to be:

- Ni No Kuni is getting rereleased on PS4/PC/NSW
- It's only getting an upscale.
- No specifics, but probably up to 4K on PS4/PC
- Fall 2019

And that's fine.  I'm glad you're getting some stragglers.  Remasters of old PS3 games are basically what you can only expect at this point. Glad to help :shrug: 

Just came to. post a this... No Xbox1 :rofls:  @Bodycount N

It's Remastered on all versions.... Switch obviously won't be 4K