Official E3 leak thread.. SPOILERS WILL NOT BE HIDDEN... enter at your own discretion

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Smash Banjocoot 

XBox has got to be the worst of all time. People even believe the fakes since it sucks so hard.

Long time no see     Here's the E3 schedule:  

Posted Images

I dont know why cows want the same games over and over with different skins . This game looks cool . If it was Sony exclusive it would be ...Sony branching out into competitive mp games ! Amazing! 

You guys are true fanboys. 

Dumbmutt this is the gameiness I'm talking about .

45 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Read the reactions of gaming forum. Most people think it looks like.garbage. This better not be MS's big reveal

Most Sony fans think this 

6 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I dont know why cows want the same games over and over with different skins . This game looks cool . If it was Sony exclusive it would be ...Sony branching out into competitive mp games ! Amazing! 

What it boils down to is this...

"Microsoft, why aren't you making Sony games?"

That's the end of road for these people. 

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What it boils down to is this...

"Microsoft, why aren't you making Sony games?"

That's the end of road for these people. 

Pretty sure you said The Initiative and Ninja Theory were going to be direct competitors to Sony's story driven single player games. :mj: 

16 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

lmfao, trying to play the "i'm not a fanboy, i wub all games" card. :mj: Nice try, this looks like shit.

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Pretty sure you said The Initiative and Ninja Theory were going to be direct competitors to Sony's story driven single player games. :mj: 

Ninja Theory isn't one team, and this game is old, it pre-dates anything Microsoft. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, Team 2019 said:

Just like I said this looks so bad lemmings have to bring up a second NT team. :kaz:

They probably have three teams now, if not more. 

I can't even say it looks bad, there's no explanation, the video itself looks like shit, there's no sound. 

You guys are being typical faggots. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They probably have three teams now, if not more. 

I can't even say it looks bad, there's no explanation, the video itself looks like shit, there's no sound. 

You guys are being typical faggots. 

If the team 2 or 3 make a game that doesn't look like shit, they won't be laughed off like this. This just looks bad.

Edited by Team 2019
1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

If the team 2 or 3 make a game that doesn't look like shit, they won't be laughed off like this.

You haven't even seen the game yet, seriously shut the fuck up dude. 

Shitty ass video camera, light obscuring most of the screen, "CONFIDENTIAL" plastered over it as well, no explanation of the game, how it works, no sound. 

You're being a gun jumping faggot. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Upvote 1

The funny thing is if this came out of Sony's Worldwide Studios lemmings would be lined up like a human centipede eating and shitting this out. Ya'll aren't fooling anyone here. :rofl: 

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

The funny thing is if this came out of Sony's Worldwide Studios lemmings would be lined up like a human centipede eating and shitting this out. Ya'll aren't fooling anyone here. :rofl: 

It's a gamey game . I would have  been about it .