Official E3 leak thread.. SPOILERS WILL NOT BE HIDDEN... enter at your own discretion

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Smash Banjocoot 

XBox has got to be the worst of all time. People even believe the fakes since it sucks so hard.

Long time no see     Here's the E3 schedule:  

Posted Images

They really DO need to show off things, even if they are early early in development.  Even just a small teaser trailer or whatever.  This is absolutely their E3 to tease the next generation of MS games.  I would hope that Phil understands by now how important having story driven single player games is.

We'll see.

what the fuck i think they would call this game something softly to make the fatties happy and they feel nice about glorifying heartattacks but

buttercup?? :hest: 

Edited by kaz

I think lemmings will appreciate this leaking ahead of time instead of everybody seeing it for the first time during the E3 conference and reacting at the same time.

But, with every one of these underwhelming leaks, there's always a "but they got something else!" defense.

Which is trading current expectations for HIGHER expectations for later. And if those later expectations don't payoff, its like ponzi scheme finally collapsing.

Just now, jehurey said:

I think lemmings will appreciate this leaking ahead of time instead of everybody seeing it for the first time during the E3 conference and reacting at the same time.

But, with every one of these underwhelming leaks, there's always a "but they got something else!" defense.

Which is trading current expectations for HIGHER expectations for later. And if those later expectations don't payoff, its like ponzi scheme finally collapsing.

Who are you talking to lmao . Idiot. 

2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

They've got multiple projects.. you can be damn sure that they are working on a new SP story driven game.. :cosby2: 

God you guys :tom: 

While I agree they will have multiple projects.... Didn't MS say something about them steering away from SP story driven games and focus on games as a service? 

Just now, Goukosan said:

While I agree they will have multiple projects.... Didn't MS say something about them steering away from SP story driven games and focus on games as a service? 

No, not at all afaik.

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

If you don't like the style, I can understand that.  But other than that, we have no idea how it will really play or how fun it will be.. so acting like the game is already a failure and underwhelming is just fanboy bullshit.  I mean, I know cows are used to seeing a Sony game trailers and knowing that it will play like the rest of their games.. but that's not necessarily true for all platforms. lmao

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

If you don't like the style, I can understand that.  But other than that, we have no idea how it will really play or how fun it will be.. so acting like the game is already a failure and underwhelming is just fanboy bullshit.  I mean, I know cows are used to seeing a Sony game trailers and knowing that it will play like the rest of their games.. but that's not necessarily true for all platforms. lmao

I stand on my platform: stand.png

18 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

yeah you're right it could be 'fun' like crackdown, state of decay and SoT are 'fun'. LOOKS. LIKE. SHIT.

another B-game kiddy flop, straight to gamepass, POS from MS. Buying devs are re-purposing them to make f2p MOBA's and hero shooters. That's Phil's MO.

Another solid $8 gamepass title for his arsenal. :rofl: 

Just now, Bodycount N said:

yeah you're right it could be 'fun' like crackdown, state of decay and SoT are 'fun'. LOOKS. LIKE. SHIT.

another B-game kiddy flop, straight to gamepass, POS from MS. Buying devs are re-purposing them to make f2p MOBA's and hero shooters. That's Phil's MO.

Another solid $8 gamepass title for his arsenal. :rofl: 

:D 

If this is the best NT can shit out on MS's shoestring budget... can you imagine what compulsion games, STUDIO EXILE, and undead labs are gonna dump out. more straight up indie games and f2p trash or games that look like state of decay. :rofl: 

All of this in the face of Death stranding, TLOU2, Tsushima... It's not good enough, sorry. There is a quality disparity the size of the grand canyon. If you can't compete with what Sony is doing then just close up shop and put your fans out of misery. One high quality game every 3 years, and it's always a halo or Gears and FUCK ALL ELSE., and those games are flirting with AA quality and now release on 3 platforms....

Go to hell MS

Edited by Bodycount N
9 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

If this is the best NT can shit out on MS's shoestring budget... can you imagine what compulsion games, STUDIO EXILE, and undead labs are gonna dump out. more straight up indie games and f2p trash or games that look like state of decay. :rofl: 

All of this in the face of Death stranding, TLOU2, Tsushima... It's not good enough, sorry. There is a quality disparity the size of the grand canyon. If you can't compete with what Sony is doing then just close up shop and put your fans out of misery. One high quality game every 3 years, and it's always a halo or Gears and FUCK ALL ELSE., and those games are flirting with AA quality and now release on 3 platforms....

Go to hell MS

Bring religion into the conversation because everyone is addicted to Diablo. :kaz: