Brad Sams talks about his Xbox E3 predictions

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Hopefully we'll find out on Sunday.

Even the last trailer we got was pretty impressive looking to me so I can't wait to see if this really is the case.

It sure was.  It's got a really nice fidelity about it.  The textures are also top notch.

But I expect the actual game to look quite a bit better/different in asset quality.  My only hope is that they keep the same aesthetic.  They need to keep the classic looking art style, and the Mark VI-ish suit.  Also the environments and everything hearken back to the classic Halo style.  I think that change in art style alone brings back a lot of confidence that they want to push forward in the right direction.

I guess we'll see soon enough.  Let's see what this new SlipSpace engine can do. :whew: 

• Like 1
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It seems like Sony is trying to stay alive with a 1080p current gen console   

So many retarded comments in this thread now.

My hype is slowly increasing for this E3 thanks to MS. They truly are just fascinating to watch atm. Plus in a future streaming war between MS, Google and Amazon, I definitely would want MS to win.

It DOES sound like this is the artstyle they are going with.  They made a blog after the announcement trailer last year.

Halo Infinite will feature Sparth’s (Art Director, Nicolas Bouvier) new art style that draws significant inspiration from the most iconic and historic parts of the Halo franchise and your feedback, all while modernizing and taking advantage of the full power of the Xbox One family. The new Master Chief helmet directly showcases our new art style.

We still have a long way to go until we ship the game, so things will certainly evolve between now and the release of Halo Infinite, though the engine demo is a clear indication of the direction we are heading with our next game and a great snapshot of where our tech is right now.

:aitch: