MS is inviting something new to Xbox E3 this year...

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Everyone knows what you were TRYING to say...  But since you're denying it.. what you claim you are saying is already apparent in the OP.  No need to say it again.   Useless posts like that will be deleted from now on. :francis: 

If you know what I am trying to say, then why respond with this?

45 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

That tweet is clearly saying that to you? :drake: 

lmfao :roll: 

So you were intentionally trying to bait?

Would that be a useless post that you should delete? Because it seems like you are trying to bait.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

If you know what I am trying to say, then why respond with this?

So you were intentionally trying to bait?

Would that be a useless post that you should delete? Because it seems like you are trying to bait.

I already told you... because you're a fucking clown. lmao...

You know what you were trying to say... and the rest of us do too.  But since you wont actually commit to that... and instead are falling back on simply "restating what MS is doing" ...your post is useless.

And yes... every post since yours between you and me has been useless to the topic.  You're a clown and this is what you do.  And I'm telling you that in the future I'm going to simply delete these posts of yours... since it's clear that you're just re-stating things that are already said with no additional meaning behind it... rofl.

Just now, Remij_ said:

I already told you... because you're a fucking clown. lmao...

You know what you were trying to say... and the rest of us do too.  But since you wont actually commit to that... and instead are falling back on simply restating what MS is doing... your post is useless.

And yes... every post since yours between yours and mind has been useless to the topic.  You're a clown and this is what you do.  And I'm telling you that in the future I'm going to simply delete these posts of your... since it's clear that you're just stating things that are already said... rofl.

Except there's nothing clownish about my post.

My post is that Microsoft is the one that is requesting, and that other people/organizations are not the ones begging to come to Microsoft.

Which contradicts the narrative you've been trying to push all week long..........and you know this, so you got mad and wanted to respond with SOMETHING, ANYTHING to try and discredit me.

But you couldn't, because "I'm using Microsoft words" and you can't really dispute that.

And now you've been trying to discredit me in other ways ever since. You're trying to call me names you basically threatening to remove posts because you have now deemed them "useless"

Whatever you tried, didn't work. And now, you have engaged in a "sunk cost fallacy" method of arguing.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Except there's nothing clownish about my post.

My post is that Microsoft is the one that is requesting, and that other people/organizations are not the ones begging to come to Microsoft.

:mj: 

• Upvote 1

The reality is if MS wins the Sony/Nintendo cloud infrastructure, releases a their games on Steam/Epic store, XCloud Switch and even PS. Phil accomplishes his mission of massive profit growth. Outside of system wars, his vision takes the gaming division outside of the ghetto that is relying on console hardware sold which is their Achilles hill. I'm sure even then they can accomplish some decent XBox sales.

5 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

The reality is if MS wins the Sony/Nintendo cloud infrastructure, releases a their games on Steam/Epic store, XCloud Switch and even PS. Phil accomplishes his mission of massive profit growth. Outside of system wars, his vision takes the gaming division outside of the ghetto that is relying on console hardware sold which is their Achilles hill. I'm sure even then they can accomplish some decent XBox sales.

Of course.  40mil isn't a small number... and they've had a really rough go at it this gen.  It will be hard to claw back marketshare, but there's still an awful lot of people that would buy both consoles.  They mostly need good games.  If they start improving their game library.. their consoles will sell much better, and doing what they are doing on PC will improve sales exponentially.  The business IS to make money..  Hardware has never made these guys much money..  They're making their services compelling.. and they're getting their competitors on-board their infrastructure.

These are huge moves.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Of course.  40mil isn't a small number.  It will be hard to claw back marketshare, but there's still an awful lot of people that would buy both consoles.  They need good games.  If they start improving their game library.. their consoles will sell much better, and doing what they are doing on PC will improve sales exponentially.  The business IS to make money..  Hardware has never made these guys much money..

The thing is it's not only games. The end goal of Switch and PS happen is Game Pass, like EA Access currently is a service. So they can even achieve service growth.

But I prefer classic systemwars as long as they can last. :ben:

Just now, Team 2019 said:

How about Phil pulls out a Switch and starts playing some XCloud game on stage. The assplode of the internet would bring down whole forums.

I don't think it's that far fetched.  They are supposed to be demoing it after all... it makes sense they would use various different devices to demonstrate it.  Still would be surprising though.  Outside of xCloud, I would eat a full plate of crow if they announce any games as "coming to Switch" on their stage.

Real talk, if MS has people from Sony and Nintendo at their conference to announce any kinds of partnerships.. it's going to be huge.  Outside of SW shit... I wonder what kind of reaction the market/media would have?

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I don't think it's that far fetched.  They are supposed to be demoing it after all... it makes sense they would use various different devices to demonstrate it.  Still would be surprising though.  Outside of xCloud, I would eat a full plate of crow if they announce any games as "coming to Switch" on their stage.

Real talk, if MS has people from Sony and Nintendo at their conference to announce any kinds of partnerships.. it's going to be huge.  Outside of SW shit... I wonder what kind of reaction the market/media would have?

They would see instant profits within 6-9 months, over selling at the limping One at discounts, or waiting like 3 years till Scarlett achieves something trivial like 20 million sold so they can actually do something serious with it.

I get the feeling there's some pretty big shit that's gonna drop.  Either games, partnerships, or possibly crazy announcement regarding their upcoming hardware.

Getting pretty hyped :whew: 

4 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

If banjo comes back it's only because the new inclusion of the nintendo switch in MS's supported platforms makes it financially viable.

All these years begging for a new Banjo only for it to be a worthless multiplat whored across Switch/Xbox/PC. :rofl: 

The reality is that there are many people that are not going to switch from XBox no matter how bad MS's exclusive situation gets because they're invested in the system. That's their main markets for XBox.

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Je-railed. :monosmug:

i said that before you. copyright and all. don't do it again