$999 for a monitor stand

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a Dell Ultrasharp U2410 thats about 10 years old.   I saw the Apple webpage talk about its color processing engine being 10-Bit and being able to produce over a billion colors.  

Unfortunately.... this was announced at a consumer event..... not a wholesale retailer event.    This was announced as a consumer product 

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

what was the cheese grater looking thing on the right at the end? 

Thats the Mac Pro desktop. It looks like a bad Lian Li experimental PC case from the early 2000's.

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Obviously this wasn’t made for peasants. It’s for millionaires or companies. 

A Lamborghini costs what it does because of the performance, materials, R&D and hand built and assembled manufacturing. 

This is just an overpriced $1,000 monitor. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

A Lamborghini costs what it does because of the performance, materials, R&D and hand built and assembled manufacturing. 

*stand....

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Oh I see.

Indeed.

This reminds me of Crystal Head Vodka where they filter it through diamonds and then increase the price because of it. Or those burgers at expensive restaurants that have gold dust sprinkled on the buns, it's just pure artificial inflation. 

I have a Dell Ultrasharp U2410 thats about 10 years old.

I saw the Apple webpage talk about its color processing engine being 10-Bit and being able to produce over a billion colors.

Went to the dell website to check the spec of my monitor, and its got a 12-bit color processing engine that produces 1.07 billion colors.

It sold for about $900-$1000 back then, I bought it for about $650 like 7 years ago.

Its no surprise, Apple has been duping their moronic fanboys for years.

• Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Obviously this wasn’t made for peasants. It’s for millionaires or companies. 

Well you're a millionaire with a couple of companies so I assume you're getting at least 10 of them :tophat2:

Just now, ghostz said:

I haven’t bought a computer in half a decade and don’t plan on really ever buying one again. 

but as a millionaire with a couple of businesses purchasing 10 stands, 10 monitors and 10 Macs is pocket change for a baller such as yourself :tophat2:

38 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The new $6,000 Mac Pro, $5,000 Pro Display XDR, and $1,000 Pro Stand aren’t really meant for normal people or even a talented home artist. They are intended for super high-end design firms and animation studios with massive equipment budgets to throw around.

• Remij locked this topic