The Official Stadia Connect thread - Let's talk about it

We don't even know what the free tier entails. It's most definitely going to be ad based and no reputable publisher is going to support it. New, more interesting and more advanced games will continue to be at the front lines like they are today.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't even know why you're in this thread. You don't even know what current gen is let alone next gen. 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Stadia won't at launch.  Stadia base won't be available until next year. 

Something could beat it's "free streaming" to market. :bena: 

Yea free model is not until next year.   Will MS have a free model too? 

If they do... then yea.. then this is dead in ghe water... lol

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Still can't answer the question I see :sass1:

You sure you don't want to discuss what next generation is? You know... before you moved the goal post twice:rofls:

Edited by lynux3

"Wish I had the time to fit in an editorial about this, but Google basically gave Microsoft the floor for game streaming now. XCloud's Xbox-as-a-server system is so utterly, vastly advantageous over Stadia that I can't envision a world where XCloud loses this race.
7:44 PM - Jun 6, 2019"

Is he talking about MS Remote play?

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

"Wish I had the time to fit in an editorial about this, but Google basically gave Microsoft the floor for game streaming now. XCloud's Xbox-as-a-server system is so utterly, vastly advantageous over Stadia that I can't envision a world where XCloud loses this race.
7:44 PM - Jun 6, 2019"

Is he talking about MS Remote play?

He's talking about Project xCloud period. Microsoft already has a remote play equivalent.

Just now, Goukosan said:

For such a simple question... you are going through great lengths avoiding answering it :sass1:

So wait... you still want to continue to run away is what you're saying? Gotcha.

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You know it’s over when @Goukosan is bragging about betas when the full game will be available on other platforms. 😂

It's over when he's moved the goal post so many times he can't remember where the fuck he left it. :D

Edited by lynux3
2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You know it’s over when @Goukosan is bragging about betas when the full game will be available on other platforms. 😂

Bro you bragged about a beta of a free to play game that was available as a full release almost everywhere before it came to iOS :mj:

• Remij locked this topic
  • Remij unlocked this topic