The Official Stadia Connect thread - Let's talk about it

The only promising thing they’ve mentioned is natively interpreting with game streamers some how. But they didn’t show at all what that means. I bet it’s just a “buy now” box down the bottom

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't even know why you're in this thread. You don't even know what current gen is let alone next gen. 

7 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Also the 4K 60fps marketing is bullshit. They got a Vega56 GPU in there, it doesn't matter if the stream itself is 8K and 120fps.

https://www.pcgamer.com/stadia-4k-streaming-will-use-up-1tb-of-data-in-65-hours/

1TB of data for 65h of streaming at 4K60...  

Really, Americans please tell me because I honestly have no idea... aren't most providers in the US unlimited?  What are the data caps like there if not?

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

https://www.pcgamer.com/stadia-4k-streaming-will-use-up-1tb-of-data-in-65-hours/

1TB of data for 65h of streaming at 4K60...  

Really, Americans please tell me because I honestly have no idea... aren't most providers in the US unlimited?  What are the data caps like there if not?

I have comcast and its unlimited.  But , comcast in a lot of America has a 1tb cap .

I'm not sure about the others isps .

4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I have comcast and its unlimited.  But , comcast in a lot of America has a 1tb cap .

I'm not sure about the others isps .

That sucks.  They're probably gonna start making deals with Google, MS and Sony for special deals for "Gamer packages" :( 

The presentation was disappointing, it was just structured like a nintendo direct and none of the announcements had any real weight to them (Baldur's Gate is big though). I would have liked to see more of a focus on games, and other features (like the ones they showed off a few months ago).

20 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

That sucks.  They're probably gonna start making deals with Google, MS and Sony for special deals for "Gamer packages" :( 

Probably . Get unlimited data for Comcast Game for only an additional 25 dollars per month ! With an active Stradia or XCloud subscription get a special discount price of 19.99 !! 

I already pay 100 a month for comcast  300 down .

Wait , so the subscription isn't for games , just the privilege of using the service ? You only.get destiny 2 and have to buy the other games? 

Lmfao . If that's true , fucking flop . You get 150 games a month on gamepass for 10 dollars . 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Wait , so the subscription isn't for games , just the privilege of using the service ? You only.get destiny 2 and have to buy the other games? 

Lmfao . If that's true , fucking flop . You get 150 games a month on gamepass for 10 dollars . 

The door really is wide open for MS to demolish this initial perception of cloud gaming.. that's for sure.

That's trash . I can buy a physical or digital xbox game and stream it to my PC. 

This is trash lmao .

Xbox needs to kill this . GamePass , XBLG and streaming option for 20 bucks a month. 

4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

That's trash . I can buy a physical or digital xbox game and stream it to my PC. 

This is trash lmao .

Xbox needs to kill this . GamePass , XBLG and streaming option for 20 bucks a month. 

Shut up, Gurkleson says it's next generation. :|