Microsoft is telling people to watch the Nintendo briefing

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Exactly.  Sony (if they even bother next year) will go hard as fuck.  PS5 reveal, new IP, probably Horizon 2 and TLOU2 and shit running on PS5 looking better than anything by far...

Sure MS will have more stuff as well, but it's going to be harder for them when Sony is firing on all cylinders..

The Last of Us 2 versus Halo Infinite. :dame: 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I already said this.   I believe nothing anymore.    I'm DONE.    No more hype EVER.     

X marks the FLOP   

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Shut up, fuck. God you're dumb. 

He now avoided it a second time.

I guess he isn't playing Forza either...........because supposedly the people playing it would "know" these "active changes currently happening."

LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

He now avoided it a second time.

I guess he isn't playing Forza either...........because supposedly the people playing it would "know" these "active changes currently happening."

LOL

They are you dumbass, kill yourself. I hate you. 

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

That's what we thought about Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption 2. 

I’d be really surprised if TLOU2 hits the heights of the first one and GOW. I think it will lack that feeling of freshness 

1 minute ago, Voidler said:

Like Halo is actually in the conversation :drake:

I actually hope it is :( I want Halo to return to it's prior godliness. 

Just now, lynux3 said:

That's what we thought about Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption 2. 

True true

Just now, Voidler said:

I’d be really surprised if TLOU2 hits the heights of the first one and GOW. I think it will lack that feeling of freshness 

Yeah I have this feeling too. Don't think TLoU2 is gonna get the universal love that the original did and might even get some hate for the way it handles some of it's themes because apparently that is important in reviews these days. 

2 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Maybe... what we've seen of The Last of Us 2 has been impressive so far. I have to rewatch it.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah, all that scripted shit, super impressive. 

I have no doubt Naughty Dog will be able to pull it off. At least they showed gameplay and an animation system that no one has been able to reproduce yet.

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah I have this feeling too. Don't think TLoU2 is gonna get the universal love that the original did and might even get some hate for the way it handles some of it's themes because apparently that is important in reviews these days. 

Yeah I see some people having a cry that is too dark and mean like the original Gamespot review did

1 minute ago, Voidler said:

Yeah I see some people having a cry that is too dark and mean like the original Gamespot review did

'forced violence', 'why am i not given choice to do non violent conclusions to events', etc

The them of the game is 'Hate' so they are gonna go hard out. Trailers alone have already had some ppl losing it.

Just now, madmaltese said:

'forced violence', 'why am i not given choice to do non violent conclusions to events', etc

The them of the game is 'Hate' so they are gonna go hard out. Trailers alone have already had some ppl losing it.

I'm glad the next Call of Duty is going hardcore in that direction to fuck these panzy journalists... they'll have no choice to praise it, watch. Might even see those who had an agenda for certain other games in the process.

Just now, lynux3 said:

I'm glad the next Call of Duty is going hardcore in that direction to fuck these panzy journalists... they'll have no choice to praise it, watch. Might even see those who had an agenda for certain other games in the process.

I hope that COD goes hardcore into certain themes that they've hinted at but I have my doubts.

I mean I'm sure Waypoint is already half way into writing their outrage article on COD as we speak :D

• Haha 1