RX 5700 line benchmarks leak

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From a business perspective they definitely had to. Nobody was going to buy a 5700 when they could have got a 2060 Super for $20 more or an 5700 XT when they could get a 2070 Super for $50 more. The b

This thread's initial leaked benchmark results pre-launch didn't age well.  WCCFTECH has nvidia and intel fanboys exploding right now because the opposite ended up happening.  Even sho

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I would but I just don't want to invest the time because the amount of gain from the hassle and cost of a custom loop doesn't justify its need to exist anymore IMO.

EK's FG line makes it pretty affordable.

I might custom water cool my Core P5 setup some day, but something would have to break in order to me to do it. Either my AIO on my Threadripper or one of my blower shrouds (some here loathe) on one of my VEGA 56 go bad.  

It's too much of an unnecessary task for me at the moment. 

LOL, I knew Nvidia was going to do this.  I guarantee Nvidia starts focusing on the games that AMD does best in next.

Metro Exodus and The Division 2 Performance Optimizations

In each driver release we introduce performance improvements for the games you’re still playing, and those that are about to be released.

For our newest driver, NVIDIA’s expert engineers have cooked-up some particularly noteworthy optimizations that increase performance in Metro Exodus, Strange Brigade and The Division 2 by up to 12% on average compared to our previous driver, and by up to 16% on average compared to the GeForce RTX 20-Series launch driver released in August 2018.

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

LOL, I knew Nvidia was going to do this.  I guarantee Nvidia starts focusing on the games that AMD does best in next.

Metro Exodus and The Division 2 Performance Optimizations

In each driver release we introduce performance improvements for the games you’re still playing, and those that are about to be released.

For our newest driver, NVIDIA’s expert engineers have cooked-up some particularly noteworthy optimizations that increase performance in Metro ExodusStrange Brigade and The Division 2 by up to 12% on average compared to our previous driver, and by up to 16% on average compared to the GeForce RTX 20-Series launch driver released in August 2018.

They have already been at this.. 

I tell people on MK11 Steam Discussion board to download April 23, 2019 nvidia drivers because those contain the MK11 optimizations.

AMD already does this.

27 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

They have already been at this.. 

I tell people on MK11 Steam Discussion board to download April 23, 2019 nvidia drivers because those contain the MK11 optimizations.

AMD already does this.

Yea I know.  I meant hold out on releasing their new driver until after AMD's benchmarks came.