GearsJW 5 is a part of Facebook's 'women in gaming' social engineering project, MS actively being funded by huge corporations to feminize their games

“Something that we talk about when we talk about the Shetalksgames initiative, some of the developers and the interviews we’ve done with all kinds of women in the industry, we kind of all come back to this same thing that… Obviously we want to not shoehorn in diversity if it doesn’t feel right, but at a certain point, if we don’t take the step forward and make the conscious choice to include it, who’s going to do it, right? We’re still in the building process of getting more people inside these studios around the world, whether be big or small, at the publisher, at the hardware makers, whoever. We’re still in that phase of trying to attract more voices to the industry and until then, I think if there’s somebody who’s willing to do it – why not? Who cares if it doesn’t make sense? Who cares if someone with pink hair didn’t exist in 1942? Why can’t they? Right?”

During this year’s E3 Coliseum, What’s Good Games host, Andrea Rene, spoke with Blizzard Entertainment’s community development senior director Sarah Lynn Smith, and performance capture actress Laura Bailey who plays Kait Diaz in the upcoming Gears of War 5, during a half hour panel.

well, we've got to the bottom of it. GearsJW 5 was targeted for social engineering through Facebook's massive 'women in gaming' social engineering project, where they get together with a bunch of other organizations and companies to hand out monetary compensation to devs to feminize games.

MS took a payout from this group and turned Gears 5 into a feminist romp full of propaganda, hence why they are hiding the campaign until the day of release. 

Good lord I can't wait to see the propaganda in this campaign. :rofl: 

More here.

-head narrative was done by a quota hire female

-she smirks when asked if kait being main was a feminist move. she pivots and tries to claim it wasn't but you can see she's just doing damage control

-the freak on the right is a sexless beta male who's in charge of finding quota hire women for the studio

-they've gotten handout by multiple organizations to put messaging in the game (anti-smoking league, facebook's women in gaming)

-tries to claim gears was always about strong women

Look at these SJW monsters. :D I urge everyone here to never play this game. don't gamepass it, don't support it at all. Thumb down every trailer, leave negative reviews, and shit on anyone who supports this.

DIE !

Edited by Bodycount N

old school rpgs had everything for years I never had a problem with female main characters or minorities that's why I can't take these nutjobs serious. 

23 minutes ago, kaz said:

old school rpgs had everything for years I never had a problem with female main characters or minorities that's why I can't take these nutjobs serious. 

Bodycount is Triggered if it's woman or a minority..... and if its a minority woman.. man he totally losses his shit :rofls:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Bodycount is Triggered if it's woman or a minority..... and if its a minority woman.. man he totally losses his shit :rofls:

well okay, but I meant the gears 5 devs and sjws forcing a woman as a main character and then talking about THAT instead of the actual game. these people are psychos. :| 

a female character as a playable character is not special, a female character as a main character is not special either. 

worst thing is they make real gamers look bad (especially females). nobody right in their mind says:"hey look at meeh boiis im a FEEMALE GAYMER THATS RIGHHT" :D 

Edited by kaz
1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

Girls dont play Gears . Gears fans dont want this .

they go over this: they don't care what the fans like, the fans are scum to them. They'll keep pushing no matter what.

Obviously we want to not shoehorn in diversity if it doesn’t feel right, but at a certain point, if we don’t take the step forward and make the conscious choice to include it, who’s going to do it, right?

:rofl: 

Yikes . Cuckolition is trash :D

Gears is already pretty diverse . 

Lesbian girls with daddy issues is not the diversity Gears fans want here .

Phil -Hey guys , what kind of trailer would be good for the fans ? 

Bertha , fine looking blue hair today , any imput before I bow to you and drink your dirty vagina juice ?

Bertha- humm,  no gameplay,  lesbian character fighting the social issues she faces in her head .

Phil - sounds great ? Anything else ? Slurp slurp slurp 

Bertha - Billie Elish !!! 

Phil - yes !!! Fans will hate that as much as they now hate xbox !!

Bertha - how's that taste Phillip BWAHAHAHA 

• Haha 1

watch 16:40 onwards. she acts like a girl playing some meaty dude is this next gen thing. wow. I know girls who play male chars and I usually play female characters. amazing.

17:15

"what's important to us in the industry is not always make it about her and she... but more like were just people..." :laff: 

what the fuck is wrong with these idiots, then stop talking about it...

not always, but when they feel the need to fuck up existing franchises do they feel the need to throw in a female character just because :laff:  it's so dumb

"whatever serves the story best.." 

and then they go back to females this females that. these people have a inferiority complex

I'm done these people don't even care about characters or a well made story... it's some washed up marketing gig for retards

for some reason it actually hurts me that they drag down the idea of having interesting characters and make it soley about gender and minorities.

these people never played great games, all they talk about is mainstream garbage. 

go #femshepard 

Bildergebnis für female shepard

wow so profound

13 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Why are you all so bent out of shape about this. 

You should be happy that more women are playing games again.  

lmao how many women are playing Gears? It isn't candy crush or some lame nintonto game.

2 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

They should actually focusing on making a good game, playing Gears for a social message is like playing Doom to find out the meaning of life or something. :D

They couldn't choose a worse franchise to shove this shit in.

DOOM is exactly how Gears should be. Straight up fun with great gameplay, ridiculous weapons and a dumb fun story. Gears getting up it’s own ass is more off putting them having a woman in it

They should be making the modern Duke Nukem but instead they think they are The Last of Us

Edited by Voidler
6 hours ago, kaz said:

for some reason it actually hurts me that they drag down the idea of having interesting characters and make it soley about gender and minorities.

these people never played great games, all they talk about is mainstream garbage. 

go #femshepard 

Bildergebnis für female shepard

wow so profound

Exactly. Mass effect did it right 

• Like 1