Hot new additions for XBONE LamePass in August: This is what your XBL fees are going to

You know, the video game "press" isn't exactly the beacon of hard-hitting journalists, these guys pretty much rollover and allow the heads of major gaming companies say whatever they want, without much grilling.

So, it says something when gaming journalists appear to be talking down to Phil Spencer, the head of a major division at MICROSOFT, they seem to be treating him with utter contempt. They really don't seem to be impressed with him or any of his answers. That's how you know its bad.

23 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You know, the video game "press" isn't exactly the beacon of hard-hitting journalists, these guys pretty much rollover and allow the heads of major gaming companies say whatever they want, without much grilling.

So, it says something when gaming journalists appear to be talking down to Phil Spencer, the head of a major division at MICROSOFT, they seem to be treating him with utter contempt. They really don't seem to be impressed with him or any of his answers. That's how you know its bad.

tobias israel

I give that interviewer credit, he actually asked the tough questions instead of treating phil with kids gloves like most of them do.

He absolutely deserves to be grilled. He's starved his fanbase for almost four years now, switched directions 3 times, took away all of the console's exclusives and whored them out to PC, still charges for Xbox live for console customers and forces crossplay with KB/M. He's a downright con-man who's been caught lying non-stop for years, he's a snake 100% of the way.

16 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

tobias israel

toMSfailure israel is more like it.

I love how you continue to pretend that you didn't know my point, and deluded yourself into arriving to a completely different conclusion.:drake:

15 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

who in the hell can even name 1 of those games today. :rofl: 

He's a CON MAN!

Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 2.31.39 AM.png

Pulling this for my sig, since the Dove .gif died, and I never saved it.

Keep up the solid work. :-*