• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cracka ass mofo 

Fission Mailed, asshat

I'm higher percentage native American.    Anyway this thread should just be locked up.  Cant have these threads with the normal 3 people caring about each other more than the topics.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I don't need anything, a picture tells a thousand words. I'm white, I know what white people look like, I know what mixed people look like, I know what non-whites look like. 

I've had 33 years on this planet to identify physical characteristics of differening races and this guy is absolutely not a white individual, his physical characteristics are primarily hispanic. 

As I said wait for better pictures, it's not even a question. 

And you just posted fake photos. :lawl:

Just now, Goukosan said:

he is only 21.... he's going to get beat up and ass raped for the rest of his life in prison :sabu:

Just wait until the hispanics in prison find out about this dude.... lmao.  He's dead.

Just now, Remij_ said:

I was going to say it didn't even look close to the same person.

Deeno... you better have a good reason for posting that picture.. :francis: 

It's called posting what's coming up, the same as these faggots are doing. What's actually funny is the fact that whoever that apparently is in the image is straight hispanic but these two muppets kept decrying him as white.

Don't come at me with your gay ass strong arm shit. 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I was going to say it didn't even look close to the same person.

Deeno... you better have a good reason for posting that picture.. :francis: 

DynamiteCop clearly stated his purpose for coming into the thread. To solely and blindly prove the guy isn't white by any means necessary. Even posting fake pictures too :holeup:

Notice he hasn't actually commented on the actual shooting. 

Edited by Goukosan
4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's called posting what's coming up, the same as these faggots are doing. What's actually funny is the fact that whoever that apparently is in the image is straight hispanic but these two muppets kept decrying him as white.

Posting what's coming up eh?

Like the police saying it's a white male?  His manifesto clearly promoting white supremacy?  The actual picture posted by media outlets showing the guy as clear as day white.....  You didn't post any of that...

And you're posting some fucking kid's pic and putting your entire basket on it... and then telling people that it's going to age horribly for them?

LMAO fuck off dude.  Next time don't get so butthurt when another white person commits another mass shooting.  Stop being such a butthurt faggot that people talk shit about the white people that do this shit... You're not protecting white honor.. :roll: 

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No......its called posting the first piece of un-confirmed information that helps your agenda.

I didn't post his name until it was confirmed by police officials and major news outlets, even though I knew of the name prior to that.

You intentionally tried to post agenda-drive information without verifying it.

You were trying to derail this thread, on purpose.

Maybe you need to learn the fine art of shutting your mouth.

Notice how you STILL are trying to avoid talking about the shooting.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Posting what's coming up eh?

Like the police saying it's a white male?  His manifesto clearly promoting white supremacy?  The actual picture posted by media outlets showing the guy as clear as day white.....  You didn't post any of that...

And you're posting some fucking kid's pic and putting your entire basket on it... and then telling people that it's going to age horribly for them?

LMAO fuck off dude.  Next time don't get so butthurt when another white person commits another mass shooting.  Stop being such a butthurt faggot that people talk shit about the white people that do this shit... 

How many white people do you know with hair like that? Noses like that? Lips like that?

He's at minimum mixed-race, he's most certainly not "white". I'm white, Jon is white, Joe Biden is white, this guy is something else. 

vYTIL3f.png&key=aac4000b7132807adf14e817

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I didn't respond to your desperate fake photo of the guy in glasses. 

If you were really interested in posting what's coming up you would have posted his manifesto which says he is white, the police who said he is white or the news which said he is white. 

No instead you ignore all if that to post a fake photo. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What am I supposed to say? People got shot, a guy is in custody, it's a shitty situation. There's not a whole lot to discuss. 

Of course there is.

His politics and ideology is responsible for these people dying.

That means there is something wrong with his ideology that made him so radical.

Let's discuss that.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

How many white people do you know with hair like that? Noses like that? Lips like that?

He's at minimum mixed-race, he's most certainly not "white". I'm white, Jon is white, Joe Biden is white, this guy is something else. 

Looks white to me. 

And guess what... I have 3 more years on this planet than you do... I'm also white... and I've seen quite a few white people myself.

:roll: 

I can't believe you made that post in all seriousness :D 

Just now, jehurey said:

Of course there is.

His politics and ideology is responsible for these people dying.

That means there is something wrong with his ideology that made him so radical.

Let's discuss that.

He's a psycho, there's little to discuss. Political alignments and ideologies do not drive people to these lengths, mental illness and psychosis does. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

He doesn't.

he has his hair like this:

EBEiTmzXYAAjU6v?format=jpg&name=large

So..............how many white people do we know with hair like that????????????

MV5BMTU3NmVjNjktZWYyZC00ZmZmLTg3ZDctMGUw

I'm higher percentage native American. 

Anyway this thread should just be locked up.  Cant have these threads with the normal 3 people caring about each other more than the topics.

• Upvote 1
  • Remij locked this topic