• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cracka ass mofo 

Fission Mailed, asshat

I'm higher percentage native American.    Anyway this thread should just be locked up.  Cant have these threads with the normal 3 people caring about each other more than the topics.

deeno If offender is black: “black people are statistically more violent” 

deeno if offender is Muslim: “muslims are statistically more likely to committ terrorism”

deeno if offender is white: “20 people is statistically insignificant :| “

They showed a video on CNN of the Walmart parking lot where there was about three people laying dead on the concrete.

And the heartbreaking part is that near where there are a couple of bodies, there was one of those tables outside of the Walmart front door where Girl or Boy Scouts were selling their cookies.

And some of the initial reports did say that at least 4 children were killed.

just heartbreaking.

Supposedly, this shooter has a manifesto that is out on the internet, so maybe we will get some additional information on what is behind this. But, we already have a good idea of what type of people are the ones that type "manifestos" to begin with.

Just now, Hot Sauce said:

The mayor said 3, but the police said that was incorrect and it's just 1.

Oh I see.  Yea I was checking around more and just kept hearing about one.  Thanks for the clarification.

Its seeming like its what I had feared:

His name is Patrick Crusius from the Dallas area, just turn 21, white person. I read the manifesto and it's fucking freighting that the guy is a racist terrorist, with his main targets were Hispanic that he claims " they're taking over the state of Texas."

Gee, I wonder what type of people have been trying to demonize and dehumanize hispanics lately in America?

41 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

This was almost certainly an Antifa member. 

whoops....sorry to spoil your fantasy.... as a surprise to NO ONE... it was another White Racist dude... in his manifesto he said his aim was to kill Hispanics :monkas:

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

whoops....sorry to spoil your fantasy.... as a surprise to NO ONE... it was another White Racist dude... in his manifesto he said his aim was to kill Hispanics :monkas:

And you never considered that an Antifa member would impersonate a white racist, in order to stir up animosity for them? 

• Remij locked this topic