18 people shot at Texas Walmart

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Y'all think I'm going to let you badmouth white people some more when the guy is clearly hispanic/latino in descent? Sorry bitch tits, not happening. 

Sorry, he's white.

You don't have any proof of anything you're saying.

He's a racist who literally wrote a manifesto about maintaining white purity..........y'know, the things YOU have said before.

Edited by jehurey
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cracka ass mofo 

Fission Mailed, asshat

I'm higher percentage native American.    Anyway this thread should just be locked up.  Cant have these threads with the normal 3 people caring about each other more than the topics.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

So again.... you're more concerned about the race of the shooter than the actual shooting itself? :monkas:

Something is seriously wrong with you bro... oh and by the way "the suspect apprehended was a white male in his 20s." 

That is not a white man in any way, shape or form. 

Again, the same was said about George Zimmerman to no end and he's most assuredly not white. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Shooter's Manifesto " White purity, kill Hispanics, send them back" 

Cops - "the suspect apprehended was a white male in his 20s." 

DynamiteCop - " He's not white" :cries:

You can't be this fucking stupid. 

4JoNYJO.png

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

That is not a white man in any way, shape or form. 

Again, the same was said about George Zimmerman to no end and he's most assuredly not white. 

Nope.......he is a white man.

@Cookester15@Remij_ Hey, it looks like he intentionally trying to derail the thread to actually avoid talking about the shooting.......can you take of this?

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope.......he is a white man.

@Cookester15@Remij_ Hey, it looks like he intentionally trying to derail the thread to actually avoid talking about the shooting.......can you take of this?

Are you getting mad because I'm contesting what is being peddled with what can be clearly seen? If that's a white guy then the whole planet might as well be white people because that's the broadest stroke of bullshit I've ever seen. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Are you getting mad because I'm contesting what is being peddled with what can be clearly seen? If that's a white guy then the whole planet might as well be white people because that's the broadest stroke of bullshit I've ever seen. 

We already have a photo of him:

He's white.............you don't have any proof.

You are intentionally trying to derail the thread.

If you aren't staying on topic.....lets get @Cookester15 and @Remij_ to take care of this.

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So again.... you're more concerned about the race of the shooter than the actual shooting itself? :monkas:

Something is seriously wrong with you bro... oh and by the way "the suspect apprehended was a white male in his 20s." 

Seems like Jerry was baiting for that response . Typical Jerry. Always about him .

He has that look . Like that kind of person ...just ugly and miserable looking .

Makes me kinda weary of people like that . There's a lot of them .

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

So your argument is he is not a pure Arian white? :interesting:

Lmfao 

Yea, he's white.

Anyway... I don't consider arguing the fact of whether he's white or not as derailing the thread.  The thread was already on that subject.

Just ignore Dynamite if you don't agree, and continue talking about other aspects of the situation.  Don't egg each other on please.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, he's white

https://forebears.io/surnames/crusius

You don't have anything to respond to this.

I don't need anything, a picture tells a thousand words. I'm white, I know what white people look like, I know what mixed people look like, I know what non-whites look like. 

I've had 33 years on this planet to identify physical characteristics of differening races and this guy is absolutely not a white individual, his physical characteristics are primarily hispanic. 

As I said wait for better pictures, it's not even a question. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Remij locked this topic