Black teen shoots up high school football game

16 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Your best is a single comeback from one site? Is that all you have? There's dozens. 

Bro... you claimed his race wasn't reported by the mainstream. I Provided proof. 

You claimed it wasn't considered a mass shooting... I posted proof that it was logged as another mass shooting. 

You have no legs to stand on.

:leo:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

teens throwing their life a way for nothing.   

i think it's hilarious that dyno doesn't understand why people would want stricter gun control to reduce the possibility of that happening. As if illegal guns magically make it okay to give everyone m

If this was a white guy it absolutely would have been major news . Everyone knows this. 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, kaz said:

i think it's hilarious that dyno doesn't understand why people would want stricter gun control to reduce the possibility of that happening. As if illegal guns magically make it okay to give everyone more guns. 

but it's fine as long as it wasn't a white person pulling the trigger and nobody he knows is affected it's just a simple opportunity to spread his dumb agenda again. 

Race itself isn't the problem, well it is because the level of gun crime is severely slanted in one direction at a minority but the core principle of the problem is the inequity in reporting. Most mass shootings are done by black men, however they are synonymous with white men but most people wouldn't be the wiser. There's a problem with bias' in the media, elevation of specific narratives and the masking of others when the particular sitution can't be capitalized on with a leftist agenda.

A black shooter can't be capitalized on because of the left relying on voter pandering and not wanting to demonize their swing base, and it's discarded due to the regularity of events or as simply gang violence. The use of illegal firearms also can't be capitalized on because it fuels the ideological stronghold of gun control measures having no effect on the distribution of illegal firearms. Stronger legislation weighed against those who follow the tenants of the law can't address this problem, the actual problem with guns, so it's not pushed. 

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bro... you claimed his race wasn't reported by the mainstream. I Provided proof. 

You claimed it wasn't considered a mass shooting... I posted proof that it was logged as another mass shooting. 

No I did not. 

I said it was barely a blip on the radar and race was trying to be put on the back burner as much as possible. No mainstream media outlet is referring to it as a mass shooting, no mainstream media outlet is referring to the perps race, no mainstream media outlet is highlighting the legality of the weapon or pushing gun control narratives on the back of an illegal weapon. 

Your best response to this was the posting a single article out of dozens of mainstream possibles which merely had his picture, no verbage or denotation of race. As I said it's all being danced around. 

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

He probably means that it isn't getting coverage like any other mass.shooting . He is right . 

But if nobody died it really shouldn't.  

There are shootings everyday . Almost all of them dont get coverage except a small blip on fb from local news stations .

That's another problem 

Just now, JONBpc said:

He probably means that it isn't getting coverage like any other mass.shooting . He is right . 

But if nobody died it really shouldn't.  

There are shootings everyday . Almost all of them dont get coverage except a small blip on fb from local news stations .

That's another problem 

According to his article it was actually 10 people that were shot, not 6 so it's even worse. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

No I did not. 

I said it was barely a blip on the radar and race was trying to be put on the back burner as much as possible. No mainstream media outlet is referring to it as a mass shooting, no mainstream media outlet is referring to the perps race, no mainstream media outlet is highlighting the legality of the weapon or pushing gun control narratives on the back of an illegal weapon. 

Your best response to this was the posting a single article out of dozens of mainstream possibles which merely had his picture, no verbage or denotation of race. As I said it's all being danced around. 

14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The news is on every news outlet. 

His race is reported. 

His picture posted. 

It's logged as a mass shooting. 

Nothing more needs to be said. 

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The news is on every news outlet. 

His race is reported. 

His picture posted. 

It's logged as a mass shooting. 

Nothing more needs to be said. 

How is it that your fucked brain can't understand the differences here?

• The act itself being reported is everywhere, the specifics are not. 
  • The reports are tiny and not extrapolated on, they're being buried under everything else. 
  • The race of the perp being identified is not the same as the race circulating in reporting.
  • His picture being posted on a few sites is not the same as it being broadcast at large.
  • A shooting being logged as a mass shooting on a statistics website is not the same as it being reported on as one.
  • Gun control is not being pushed as a narrative device due to the legality of the weapon. 
Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The race being reported by some edge outlets doesn't mean it's being reported at large

55 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Please link to all these mainstream media sites showing pictures of this kid, highlighting his race. 

50 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

His picture is on the NY times.

Apparently the NY times is a small fringe outlet  according to your dumbass :rofls:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/31/us/mobile-alabama-football-shooting.html

31xp-mobile-jumbo.jpg?quality=90&auto=we

His race was reported just like I said. 

and again the shooting is more important that his race....but not to you apparently...You sick fuck. 

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Dynocrap is right.

We definitely need to start banning guns and removing them from people.

Good job.:fblike:

i think we should remove people first then nobody has any problems :jordan3:

Edited by kaz
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, JONBpc said:

If this was a white guy it absolutely would have been major news . Everyone knows this. 

Not only that, but his race would've been mentioned everywhere. 

"WHITE gunman attacks 10 people"

"Suspect is WHITE MALE gunman" 

Just like with the most recent shooting. Claimed to have 0 details, but made sure to include the phrase "suspect is 30 year old white male." It's incredible how malicious and dishonest they are.