SW survivor.

I think it's about time. Tho we all know who'd win.  I'd love to see slow Johnny pit against dyno cop pit against jehurey lol. 

As well as everyone else. What's the best way to set interesting brackets. And how can contenders fight for immunity or win the crowd? Maybe a week's worth of clean slate posting? See if they can change their behavior entirely and not shitpost for a week?

See, if, Jonny can comprehend an idea for 4 days in a row?

GD will obviously win, so maybe he should just be the host.  :bulb:

Who wants to organize this? The winnar can be mod for a week + apply, or ban someone for a week. :D

Edited by kokujin

Lol we've done as survivor before. You people are so uncreative.  I have no clue why it's such weird idea. It's basically a pop vote for us to finally see who's hated the most, so all your favorite characters can finally have some funny vile to talk about.

And, you uncreatives. You. Will. Be. Entertained.

Come to find out more people voting jehurey in over dynocop would be a hilarious week. 

Fuck it I'll set it up.   The loser of each week gets a weekend ban though. The remaining winners should also get a prize.  @cooke care to help? 

- every week we vote 2 "losers" who stand for judgement.  Those two with the most votes then have a week to kiss ass and not shitpost.  We then vote amongst those 2 on who's the worst poster (try to vote them on that clean slate). The one with the most votes gets the first 1-3 day ban and is out of the game.

--The saved forumite gets a bye and cannot be voted in the following cycle (or 2 if they're voted in twice and come back). 

We repeat the process till only 1 forumite is left and wins the horde.  He or [insert your favorite pronoun] wins: TBA

Ink think the ability to ban anyone they like for a week lol. 

I'm not high. 

I'll put my name in the bid. We need at least 10 members to play. We need all the shitposters to play.  Jeh Jen gouk dyno bxhtrte --- why don't yawll all come see who's truly the least popular?? 

Edited by kokujin
2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You sound like a middle school kid LMAO 

Do it then dumbo , do you dumb little game .

Please dont make game threads let's make sw survivor insteadzz:lemming: who Is more popular !! 

It would be one thread, pinned. To be fun'd amass the other bullshit that goes around.