MS to stop reporting on gaming revenue, engagement, active XBL users, active GP users etc.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Are you slow? Look at the slides, you're so small minded to think this is just about Xbox. This is a focus shift within the company beyond this division. I've told you god knows how many times, these things you think are being used to "hide numbers" are merely hierarchy shifts at a company level which trickle down into individual divisions. Xbox is coming into line with the way the rest of the company operates. 

:lemming:

Dat quick back peddle :drake:

You just claimed I was adding things to the list that weren't there etc. 

Now that you realize everything I listed was true....

you're now saying "Oh yea this is in line with what was supposed to happen" :grimaceleft:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Dat quick back peddle :drake:

You just claimed I was adding things to the list that weren't there etc. 

Now that you realize everything I listed was true....

you're now saying "Oh yea this is in line with what was supposed to happen" :grimaceleft:

You are, where does it mention anything about engagement or GamePass? It doesn't, you just threw that in there from your fucked brain out of left field. 

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That doesn't look like a Microsoft document, that looks like some guy saying something that is no where reflected in the documentation that both you and him are drawing upon.

You're dumb. 

Some guy he says..... How about Mat from NPD. 

So again, you were saying? :rofls:

You sure you want to quadruple down and keep this ownage you're receiving going? :leo:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Some guy he says..... How about Mat from NPD. 

So again, you were saying? :rofls:

You sure you want to quadruple down and keep this ownage you're receiving going? :leo:

Mat is an analyst and has nothing to do with Microsoft, you can't misconstrue what Microsoft says in their documentation. It's only a few slides and they either say it or they don't, and they don't. 

This is speculation. You're slow as shit. 

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Mat is an analyst and has nothing to do with Microsoft, you can't misconstrue what Microsoft says in their documentation. It's only a few slides and they either say it or they don't, and they don't. 

This is speculation. You're slow as shit. 

So now Mat from NPD (who would actually be briefed on this) and Dom who also works in the industry as well as other industry folk who consigned this in the resetera thread.... all of the those people in the industry are mistaken....

But you Mr Autistic Cop himself... you know better than they do :tom:

So first it was I had no source. 

Then you say "oh that's not was said in the link."

Then "oh... well um.... he said it... but he is a nobody anyway (Dom) "

Then it's "Mat from NPD? Pfft he is clueless too" :lemming:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

So now Mat from NPD (who would actually be briefed on this) and Dom who also works in the industry as well as other industry folk who consigned this in the resetera thread.... all of the those people in the industry are mistaken....

But you Mr Autistic Cop himself... you know better than they do :tom:

So first it was I had no source. 

Then you say "oh that's not was said in the link."

Then "oh.... he it was said... but he is a nobody anyway (Dom) "

Then it's "Mat from NPD? Pfft he is clueless too" :lemming:

I'm not even going to read this, it's either said in the documentation or it's speculative. Your stupid fucked faggot brain can't understand the difference. 

The company either said the shit or they didn't, and they for a fact did not so any extrapolation beyond what they actually said from 3rd party fucking nobodies doesn't matter.

It's speculation, nothing more, nothing less, it's factually invented hypothesis. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Your denial doesn't change reality bro :shrug:

You're so dumb you're actually claiming Mat from NPD would be clueless to what this actually means but you Mr Autistic knows better:rawf:

Unless it's on the data sheet I couldn't give less of a shit who says what because none of it is rooted in reality, it's speculation.

Take your bullshit somewhere else. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Unless it's on the data sheet I couldn't give less of a shit who says what because none of it is rooted in reality, it's speculation.

Take your bullshit somewhere else. 

Hahaha so now Mat from NPD is clueless according to your dumbass :tom:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Hahaha so now Mat from NPD is clueless according to your dumbass :tom:

Yes in regards to this he's completely clueless, not even debatable. The slides say what they do and nothing more, his or anyone else's speculation is wholly irrelevant and has zero weight behind it of any kind. 

I think the part that I enjoy the most is that Dynocrap is perfectly aware that he's wrong........but he's just plugging away like as if he's getting a paycheck to defend Microsoft.

....which leads to the other, more hilarious part, about that. :tom: