Whats a good future proof PC in October 2019?

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having a 1200 dollar video card and being trolled into doing 1080p benchmarks LOL

Well here's the biggest question before we can even start, what's your financial, performance and resolution target?

5 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

and it's not yours.  You forgot the debate was 2070 Super vs RX 5700 XT, you lost that one, so I it turned to post what hardware could do, and I beat you.  :mickey:

Sure it is.  It's my GPU... I told you I was CPU bottlenecked and you apparently didn't believe me... and then you went ahead and posted a benchmark which shows it :geese: 

Not to mention it's a pleb resolution.  I don't game at such base console resolutions on this PC.  Lemme know when you graduate to 2019 with your brand new GPU kk thnx :mj: 

Edited by Remij_
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Sure it is.  It's my GPU... I told you I was CPU bottlenecked and you apparently didn't believe me... and then you went ahead and posted a benchmark which shows it :geese: 

Not to mention it's a pleb resolution.  I don't game at such base console resolutions on this PC.  Lemme know when you graduate to 2019 with your brand new GPU kk thnx :mj: 

No shit, you lose.  You don't have the hardware to beat my RX 5700 XT.   That's $1200

What are we missing here. 

Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

No shit, you lose.  You don't have the hardware to beat my RX 5700 XT.   That's $1200

What are we missing here. 

Huh?  You tried your hardest and got 1 frame more than me?  And then gloated about it like a dipshit... then posted an image of a 2080ti smoking your card on much more demanding settings  :rofls: 

Thanks for the laugh.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Huh?  You tried your hardest and got 1 frame more than me?  And then gloated about it like a dipshit... then posted an image of a 2080ti smoking your card on much more demanding settings  :rofls: 

Thanks for the laugh.

So I still beat you and that's what matters. 

Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

It's not over 1080p, it's how the RX 5700 XT is better than the GTX 1080Ti, the RTX 2070 Super, and currently whatever Remij can offer. 

But its not, cause at higher than 1080p the 2080ti wrecks everything. 

37 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

So I still beat you and that's what matters. 

Then you should probably try again.  I can beat you WHENEVER the fuck I want clown. :reg:

This 6700K still got some life in it :whew: 

sssaaaa.png

Your move... BITCH :rofls: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Then you should probably try again.  I can beat you WHENEVER the fuck I want clown. :reg:

This 6700K still got some life in it :whew: 

sssaaaa.png

Your move... BITCH :rofls: 

:rofl:  I can only imagine you.  I  got to score higher, I got to score higher.  

I don't care.   You have a RTX 2080 TI, a $1200 GPU to my $449 GPU, and here my GPU got your ass sweating.  

3 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

:rofl:  I can only imagine you.  I  got to score higher, I got to score higher.  

I don't care.   You have a RTX 2080 TI, a $1200 GPU to my $449 GPU, and here my GPU got your ass sweating.  

ROFL Now he doesn't care... :rofls: 

But let me fill you in on something... this was never about my GPU vs your GPU... the REAL story here is how my OLD ASS CPU beats your brand new one!! :kaz: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

ROFL Now he doesn't care... :rofls: 

But let me fill you in on something... this was never about my GPU vs your GPU... the REAL story here is how my OLD ASS CPU beats your brand new one!! :kaz: 

sssaaaa.png

really?  cause the CPU Simulation seems to tell a different story.  :comicbookguy:

20191017_204702.jpg

:mickey: