Whats a good future proof PC in October 2019?

15 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Lame bait breh.  If you could post some evidence that wasn't anecdotal that might really help your case... because I'm not convinced. :francis: 

You were probably losing 300-400mhz because you fucked up and put too much thermal paste on or something.

This is even worse bait. :holeup:

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having a 1200 dollar video card and being trolled into doing 1080p benchmarks LOL

Well here's the biggest question before we can even start, what's your financial, performance and resolution target?

19 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Lame bait breh.  If you could post some evidence that wasn't anecdotal that might really help your case... because I'm not convinced. :francis: 

You were probably losing 300-400mhz because you fucked up and put too much thermal paste on or something.

He probably didn't overclock enough to increase his IPC :hest:

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

"I'm looking to build a good gaming PC that won't break the bank."

"Make sure you get an AIO, it's the only way to maximize your 8 core CPU"

:grimaceleft:

I don't recall TLHBO saying anything about that, but okay. :mj: 

I already suggested the 3600 which is probably the best option. It's better than spending the extra money on a CPU you'll never fully realize.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Where's the proof?

He's avoiding posting that because.... reasons. :hest: 

@TLHBO if you have the money, and having a cooler temp and less noise is important to you.. get an AIO.  If it's not.. and you're really trying to save money.. then just use the stock cooler.

Just now, lynux3 said:

Hold on, let me doctor some images to prove my point... like you did with Gears of War 4. :hest:  Idiot. :rofls:

Those were not 'doctored' images, my settings were based upon HDR configuration which translates incorrectly to an SDR screengrab. They had to be manually adjusted in brightness and contrast level to give an as close to proper representation of how it looks in HDR. 

Retard.

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Those were not 'doctored' images, my settings were based upon HDR configuration which translates incorrectly to an SDR screengrab. They had to be manually adjusted in brightness and contrast level to give an as close to proper representation of how it looks in HDR. 

Retard.

They were doctored as fuck. :mj: You got caught red handed. :rofls: 

16 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I don't recall TLHBO saying anything about that, but okay. :mj: 

I already suggested the 3600 which is probably the best option. It's better than spending the extra money on a CPU you'll never fully realize.

He wants to future proof 

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Funny the two dipshits who don't even own a similar or equivalent CPU arguing against me and the owners on the Internet. :hest: 

Imagine posting links to people complaining their cpus are too hot... when they're... completely running within spec :tom: 

Where are the links PROVING that their CPUs are throttling hard and performance is drastically reduced?