The Outer Worlds has no Pro support

Really strange , seems developers just dont care to put the time into pro anymore 

Whenever a major AAA game launches, gamers want to know how it runs on Xbox One X and PlayStation 4 Pro (PS4 Pro). We reached out to publisher Private Division and a spokesperson for the company said that the game was "4K on Xbox One, no enhancements for PS4 Pro."

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Doubtful.......you exist on this forum.

This is arguably one of the dumbest things you've said on this forum. 

Oh yeah..........how defiant of them.   ..........as they release a game on the PS4.    

Probably because they don't need to do anything because they already know the PS4 version would outsell the Xbox version.

That's a given, since people are basically going to be renting it on Xbox with Hobopass for like 1 or 2 months then cancelling their subscription.

Just now, jehurey said:

Probably because they don't need to do anything because they already know the PS4 version would outsell the Xbox version.

That's a given, since people are basically going to be renting it on Xbox with Hobopass for like 1 or 2 months then cancelling their subscription.

This is arguably one of the dumbest things you've said on this forum. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, jehurey said:

Oh yeah..........how defiant of them.

..........as they release a game on the PS4.

They have to, but they don't have to do it any favors.

Just now, jehurey said:

Doubtful.......you exist on this forum.

Key word "you've" in dumbest things "you've" said on this forum. Seems like you're already trying to one up yourself. 

18 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Really strange , seems developers just dont care to put the time into pro anymore 

Whenever a major AAA game launches, gamers want to know how it runs on Xbox One X and PlayStation 4 Pro (PS4 Pro). We reached out to publisher Private Division and a spokesperson for the company said that the game was "4K on Xbox One, no enhancements for PS4 Pro."

The developer is a MS first party studio :mj:

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They have to, but they don't have to do it any favors.

Key word "you've" in dumbest things "you've" said on this forum. Seems like you're already trying to one up yourself. 

Ah........so you clarifying that you and your words entirely exist below me and my words.

Thanks for that.

17 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Can't, not in their control. 

i'll give them a pass this time because contracts or w/e, but if the games still keep going after this there is a huge problem.

they could have a respectable 1st party of they stop this madness. no more switch ports, no more multiplats.

everytime they let one of these slip, people lose confidence in xbox.

5 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

i'll give them a pass this time because contracts or w/e, but if the games still keep going after this there is a huge problem.

they could have a respectable 1st party of they stop this madness. no more switch ports, no more multiplats.

everytime they let one of these slip, people lose confidence in xbox.

I see you're not quite ready to cut that final little thread you have holding onto Xbox.  Left it so you could find your way back home when the storm dies down.

I see it :trump: