Fatherless families are way worse than I thought

• 63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (US Dept. Of Health/Census) – 5 times the average.
  • 90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes – 32 times the average.
  • 85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average.  (Center for Disease Control)
  • 80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes –14 times the average.  (Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26)
  • 71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average.  (National Principals Association Report)

Father Factor in Education – Fatherless children are twice as likely to drop out of school.

• Children with Fathers who are involved are 40% less likely to repeat a grade in school.
  • Children with Fathers who are involved are 70% less likely to drop out of school.
  • Children with Fathers who are involved are more likely to get A’s in school.
  • Children with Fathers who are involved are more likely to enjoy school and engage in extracurricular activities.
  • 75% of all adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers come from fatherless homes – 10 times the average.

These numbers are mind-blowing, and as someone who was raised in a fatherless home I can confirm the issues that come along with it are very accurate. Luckily I never got into substance culture, but nobody couldve ever stopped me if I would have started smoking or drinking like mad during that time. I was left to do whatever I wanted, with enough pocket money to buy all the latest games. I was spoiled rotten until my teen years, so I had to learn things the hard way in high-school lol 

Never having a real life role-model sucks, but I have to thank my schoolmates and even you guys here on SW, who shared their life growing up here, which taught me a good amount of lessons (mostly what not to do :P).

https://thefatherlessgeneration.wordpress.com/statistics/

2 hours ago, HolyAx said:
  • 63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (US Dept. Of Health/Census) – 5 times the average.
  • 90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes – 32 times the average.
  • 85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average.  (Center for Disease Control)
  • 80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes –14 times the average.  (Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26)
  • 71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average.  (National Principals Association Report)

Father Factor in Education – Fatherless children are twice as likely to drop out of school.

• Children with Fathers who are involved are 40% less likely to repeat a grade in school.
  • Children with Fathers who are involved are 70% less likely to drop out of school.
  • Children with Fathers who are involved are more likely to get A’s in school.
  • Children with Fathers who are involved are more likely to enjoy school and engage in extracurricular activities.
  • 75% of all adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers come from fatherless homes – 10 times the average.

These numbers are mind-blowing, and as someone who was raised in a fatherless home I can confirm the issues that come along with it are very accurate. Luckily I never got into substance culture, but nobody couldve ever stopped me if I would have started smoking or drinking like mad during that time. I was left to do whatever I wanted, with enough pocket money to buy all the latest games. I was spoiled rotten until my teen years, so I had to learn things the hard way in high-school lol 

Never having a real life role-model sucks, but I have to thank my schoolmates and even you guys here on SW, who shared their life growing up here, which taught me a good amount of lessons (mostly what not to do :P).

https://thefatherlessgeneration.wordpress.com/statistics/

Yeah and after the 60s, America did a lot to lock up black fathers over nothing then started child welfare door to door programs so a lot more fatherless homes in the black ghettos. It's no wonder shit is the way it is. First you're poor oppressed and black, then the dad sells crack or weed for money, gets 15x the policing and 7x the arrest record for the exact same crime (WITH TARGETED POLICING TO BEGIN WITH), and then you wonder why the next generation of black American children are the way they are.

Then Dylan from the suburbs wants to point at crime stats and school grades comparing him to black teens in Chicago and use it as proof of his ignorance. 

The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people," former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman told Harper's writer Dan Baum for the April cover story published Tuesday.

"You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities," Ehrlichman said. "We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."

THE GOVERNMENT PASSED A NATION WIDE BILL WITH THE PURPOSE OF GOING AFTER BLACKS AFTER AWARDING THEM RIGHTS TO THE PUBLIC TO NOT APPEAR SYSTEMATICALLY RACIST AND OPPRESSIVE.

THEN THEY ADMIT TO VILIFYING THEM ON THE NEWS - LOL SOMETHING THEY CONTROL - OVER ARRESTS AND BULLYING THEY THEMSELVES STARTED.

End result is more fatherless homes.  C'mon now.