The Verge “The Pixel 4 is an iPhone clone.” The Verge “The Pixel 4 is the best Android phone”

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope. Apple is the one already planning to run away from the notch.

Sorry, you just lost 2 years worth of defending the notch.

Gouko and I are going to have a field day with you on that one. Better get ready for non-stop rape.

They aren’t running, but rather evolving. Samsung can’t compete with Face ID, which is why they chose to make their phones as is. Face ID requires a notch as the currently tech is limited. 

But best believe Samsung is trying to copy Apple at every turn. Where’d your head jack go? :lawl:

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just checked the review again... and it still says the same thing..                                    

Posted Images

Just now, ghostz said:

They aren’t running, but rather evolving.

That's running, sweetie.

Boy, you are gonna get raped EVERY DAY for weeks, possibly MONTHS on ends.  You aren't going to be able to escape DA rape!!!

Just now, jehurey said:

That's running, sweetie.

Boy, you are gonna get raped EVERY DAY for weeks, possibly MONTHS on ends.  You aren't going to be able to escape DA rape!!!

Having the best screen... and going to the best screen, isn’t a bad thing. I guess Samsung is “running from their hole punches” LOL

I got ghost melting down with the double-posting :kaz::kaz::kaz:

7 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Having the best screen... and going to the best screen, isn’t a bad thing. I guess Samsung is “running from their hole punches” LOL

Apple is running from their notches. LOL

Two entire years of you defending the notch is going down the drain. In fact, I want you to defend the notch all the way into 2020, right up until the day they announce that they are abandoning it.

Me and Gouko are GONNA MAKE YOU DO WORK, son!

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

See, Jerry is like a lemming with a base Xbox one model bragging to a PS4 Pro owner. LOL. 

base Xbox?

Sorry, that's the iPhone 11.  Which is nothing more than a repackaged iPhone XR re-labeled :kaz:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I got ghost melting down with the double-posting :kaz::kaz::kaz:

Apple is running from their notches. LOL

Two entire years of you defending the notch is going down the drain. In fact, I want you to defend the notch all the way into 2020, right up until the day they announce that they are abandoning it.

Me and Gouko are GONNA MAKE YOU DO WORK, son!

base Xbox?

Sorry, that's the iPhone 11.  Which is nothing more than a repackaged iPhone XR re-labeled :kaz:

And Samsung is running from the hole punch. 

No. The note 8 is the base Xbox. And you’re bragging about the Xbox one x, despite still owning....shit, a 360. :kaz: 

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

And Samsung is running from the hole punch. 

No. The note 8 is the base Xbox. And you’re bragging about the Xbox one x, despite still owning....shit, a 360. :kaz: 

Samsung had a low bar to clear: Apple's horrific notch.

The screen-tech wasn't ready for 2019.........so they did a stop-gap that was STILL BETTER than the notch, but doesn't mess up their app design.

So that when they REAL PERFECTION arrives, no Samsung apps, or no Android apps were ever affected by the holepunch.

Whereas apple is going to be RE-designing their apps again.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Samsung had a low bar to clear: Apple's horrific notch.

The screen-tech wasn't ready for 2019.........so they did a stop-gap that was STILL BETTER than the notch, but doesn't mess up their app design.

So that when they REAL PERFECTION arrives, no Samsung apps, or no Android apps were ever affected by the holepunch.

Whereas apple is going to be RE-designing their apps again.

:jasonj:

Galaxy-S10-plus-punch-hole.jpg

thousands of apps out there like this, and because the sales are so bad... it will NEVER be fixed. :kaz:

but hey, don’t take my word for it. Take it up with android fans. 76C9B96E-8B39-4967-832D-0E3276D2575A.thumb.png.677013c1677f0e60816ab6263de6c436.png

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

:jasonj:

Galaxy-S10-plus-punch-hole.jpg

thousands of apps out there like this, and because the sales are so bad... it will NEVER be fixed. :kaz:

but hey, don’t take my word for it. Take it up with android fans. 76C9B96E-8B39-4967-832D-0E3276D2575A.thumb.png.677013c1677f0e60816ab6263de6c436.png

Not a problem on the Note 10. Hole punch is in the middle.

We're talking about the Note 10..........the phone that beats your iPhone 11.

Nice try.:reg:

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Hey, don’t be mad at me. Take it up with android fans. :kaz:

Don't need to..........because I'm talking about the Note 10's hold punch.

And how NEXT YEAR'S Samsung Note is the one that will achieve perfect with a PERFECT bezeless screen with UNDER-the screen camera tech.

:blessed:The best........only for the best power users:blessed:

Don't need to..........because I'm talking about the Note 10's hold punch.

And how NEXT YEAR'S Samsung Note is the one that will achieve perfect with a PERFECT bezeless screen with UNDER-the screen camera tech.

:blessed:The best........only for the best power users:blessed:

Which you have admitted you are not. :kaz:

And you must not have heard, there will be no note 11...LOL. 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Thanks for admitting defeat on your last attempt to change the subject.

Note 10 beats the iPhone 11.

And you know it.........that you are now left WISHING that the Note no longer exist anymore.

If that does happen..........the Note goes out ON TOP, beating the iPhone.

Which, of course, was the entire intention of the Note by design. To be the world-beater.:blessed:

Thanks for admitting defeat on your last attempt to change the subject.

Note 10 beats the iPhone 11.

And you know it.........that you are now left WISHING that the Note no longer exist anymore.

If that does happen..........the Note goes out ON TOP, beating the iPhone.

Which, of course, was the entire intention of the Note by design. To be the world-beater.:blessed:

I’m not wishing anything. Simply reading the reports.... cancellation due to bad sales. :smoke:

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I’m not wishing anything. Simply reading the reports.... cancellation due to bad sales. :smoke:

I'm reading the reports as well............Apple is trying to copy Samsung to get rid of the notch.

And they're rushing to make an iCheapo for early next year.

The Note will be just fine. Bugatti's don't make cars to sell the most. They make cars to be the best.:blessed:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I'm reading the reports as well............Apple is trying to copy Samsung to get rid of the notch.

And they're rushing to make an iCheapo for early next year.

The Note will be just fine. Bugatti's don't make cars to sell the most. They make cars to be the best.:blessed:

The note will be just fine....being non existent. He just admitted it. :D 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Nope. I didn't.

You just WISHED it. Thanks for confirming what I thought.

Hoo boy, he really is in a desperate state. He was trying to run out of here with that one, as well.

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope. I didn't.

You just WISHED it. Thanks for confirming what I thought.

Hoo boy, he really is in a desperate state. He was trying to run out of here with that one, as well.

Quote me saying anything about wishing the note 10 was discontinued. 

I’ll wait. 

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Quote me saying anything about wishing the note 10 was discontinued. 

I’ll wait. 

You want it to be true.

As evidence in these posts:

27 minutes ago, ghostz said:

10 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Look how you immediately RELISH in it.

See, that's the sign of an obvious wisher. By your own establish logic..........the Note CONTINUING to exist creates the OPPOSITE reaction for you.

The opposite of happiness. Which is butthurt.:trump: Keep those hopes alive.  The only way Samsung stops raping you is if they voluntarily give up.

Just now, jehurey said:

You want it to be true.

As evidence in these posts:

Look how you immediately RELISH in it.

See, that's the sign of an obvious wisher. By your own establish logic..........the Note CONTINUING to exist creates the OPPOSITE reaction for you.

The opposite of happiness. Which is butthurt.:trump: Keep those hopes alive.  The only way Samsung stops raping you is if they voluntarily give up.

Sorry, you said I WISHED it. I don’t wish competition away, especially ones beaten by Apple so badly. 

so....I’ll continue to wait for that post.