Call of Duty: Modern FlopFare 7 GS/ 86 meta

Clang Clang

https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-review-in-progress-sho/1900-6417347/

Same C*** who reviewed days gone so take it with a grain of salt, but I knew this game was nothing special after the beta + all the campaign footage being chocked full of stryong indypeyndent womynz.

Being a Switch-only owner starting to make more and more sense.:wiig:

Edited by Bodycount N
7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They really should fire her. 

what i don't understand is why this dog-faced **** is given the most masculine, dudebro games to review.

all just to intentionally tank the score and damage the game's meta average?? What a petty, shitty thing to do.

GS is a joke.

Edited by Bodycount N
1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

what i don't understand is why this dog-faced **** is given the most masculine, dudebro games to review.

all just to intentionally tank the score and damage the game's meta average?? What a petty, shitty thing to do.

GS is a joke.

They're deleting comments questioning it, I've already had my posts culled twice now. 

20 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

GS is a joke.

You know exactly why, because they are a leftist San Francisco based company peddling progressive ideas and trying to make them take hold through propagated virtue signaling.

Kallie is the perfect catalyst for those ends. 

• Upvote 1

The bad:

The story raises difficult questions but fails to interrogate them further in favor of playing it safe in the end
Playing as Farah mostly involves reliving her trauma
The inclusion of white phosphorus in multiplayer goes against everything the campaign stands for
Spec Ops is nonsensically difficult and doesn't reward trying new strategies

Who fucking cares? :lawl: :mindblown:

Man I wish these review sites would just die already

10 hours ago, bhytre said:

The bad:

The story raises difficult questions but fails to interrogate them further in favor of playing it safe in the end
Playing as Farah mostly involves reliving her trauma
The inclusion of white phosphorus in multiplayer goes against everything the campaign stands for
Spec Ops is nonsensically difficult and doesn't reward trying new strategies

Who fucking cares? :lawl: :mindblown:

Man I wish these review sites would just die already

nobody cares. critics have been and always will be lame and that goes for most media. the sjw check for video games nowadays is unfathomable

Who cares about about his/her/it opinion.

If you like COD games, you'll love it.

Even if you are not a COD fan, the game might interest you.

I am not jumping in because I know I'll play a couple matches and then never touch it again, like I did with BFV.

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Activision casual shooter that they've been milking since CoD4. This is literally the Madden of shooters.

Casual trash :poop:

They've been milking cod since the original.

Are we not tired of COD milk yet?