THHBK Red Dead Redemption 2 is immensely demanding

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Suddenly the lemmings are video game critics.

Oh sorry you're right, it's at 23-28 FPS         

Playing now     OMFG this shits on the console versions    

Just now, JONBpc said:

Link to sales stats please .

Every DF console PC comparison is X vs 2080ti .

And even that warriors clad hermit stutters when comparing the 2 lmfao 

lmao every NPD shows Xbox is selling like shit you fucking fool :tom: 

Link to sales stats he says... knowing full well that MS isn't even divulging that info anymore because they're getting fucked so bad... :drake: 

And lmao no... the funny shit was you talking about TOW stuttering on PC... and then DF shows that the X stutters like shit while looking worse than every other version :kaz: 

Talking about sales when pc always loses sales,  badly LOL 

THE DF hermit doesnt mention the PC stutters that EVERY forum including the official forums mentioned . Surprise , LOL

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Talking about sales when pc always loses sales,  badly LOL 

THE DF hermit doesnt mention the PC stutters that EVERY forum including the official forums mentioned . Surprise , LOL

I'm pretty sure the PC versions of RE2, DMC5, Sekiro, MH:W all outsold their Xbox counterparts :tom: 

LMAO I think the only big game that sold more on Xbox is Gears 5... and even then... lmao almost everyone played it on GP. ROFL

And yea... surprise... some people had issues... others didn't.  Forums are for mentioning issues... idiot :hest: 

5 hours ago, Remij_ said:

I'm pretty sure the PC versions of RE2, DMC5, Sekiro, MH:W all outsold their Xbox counterparts :tom: 

LMAO I think the only big game that sold more on Xbox is Gears 5... and even then... lmao almost everyone played it on GP. ROFL

And yea... surprise... some people had issues... others didn't.  Forums are for mentioning issues... idiot :hest: 

Wow , 4 games . Good job pc .

Lol, idiot 

13 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Regardless of Xbox One X, I am pretty sure THHBFR because they need a $2000 PC to do something the Xbox One X can do.

Who NEEDS a $2000 PC? :cosby2: 

If the X1X ran at the settings the PC version has... maxed out... it would literally blow up...

X1X settings are capable on a wide range of PCs with $300-350 GPUs..

Edited by Remij_
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Who NEEDS a $2000 PC? :cosby2: 

If the X1X ran at the settings the PC version has... maxed out... it would literally blow up...

X1X settings are capable on a wide range of PCs with $300-350 GPUs..

Ok, let's do a $500 GPU, that's the One X price by itself, BEFORE motherboard, before ram, before everything.

OWNED.

4 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Ok, let's do a $500 GPU, that's the One X price by itself, BEFORE motherboard, before ram, before everything.

OWNED.

But then you have a useless $500 One X... :drake: 

What you do... is you DON'T buy the X1X... take THAT $500... add it to the GPU you just bought... and then you have a PC that shits on consoles :hehe: 

5 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

any reports of long-term damages done to PCs? I'm hoping the game is coded so poorly that many come out with irreplaceably damaged components to their PCs.

Hopefully they won't be able to game at all anymore, crossing my fingers that this the case!! :glad: 

Yea.. my shit is damaged.  My screen permanently displays these:

Red-Dead-Redemption-II-Screenshot-2019-1

Red-Dead-Redemption-II-Screenshot-2019-1

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

But then you have a useless $500 One X... :drake: 

What you do... is you DON'T buy the X1X... take THAT $500... add it to the GPU you just bought... and then you have a PC that shits on consoles :hehe: 

In the end, I'll still have a $2000 PC. :trump2: