New XBONE 'physical' copies out now, includes digital code in a minature case for both PC/Bone in one package

18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'd say it might actually waste less because the chances of people keeping this is higher than some card which will immediately go into the bin

Keeping it is a waste of space :shrug: 

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That's actually kind of neat to be honest, it's better than the little game cards you can buy. 

Yeah. I'm sure it's not a huge subset of people, but I can see somebody who prefers a digital copy to avoid disc swapping or whatever but also wouldn't mind having something to showoff in a collection. I mean Aza does just display empty cases and chuck the discs into a storage container. :ben:

Like I have never have and would never buy the digital games on cards, which is whatever since they're clearly meant for kids or people who just prefer cash transactions. I still probably won't buy these, but it gets me a lot closer to the possibility so other than environmental concerns I think it's a win. I also think it looks much better. Fuck the card walls.

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

Yeah. I'm sure it's not a huge subset of people, but I can see somebody who prefers a digital copy to avoid disc swapping or whatever but also wouldn't mind having something to showoff in a collection. I mean Aza does just display empty cases and chuck the discs into a storage container. :ben:

Like I have never have and would never buy the digital games on cards, which is whatever since they're clearly meant for kids or people who just prefer cash transactions. I still probably won't buy these, but it gets me a lot closer to the possibility so other than environmental concerns I think it's a win. I also think it looks much better. Fuck the card walls.

My thoughts exactly. 

Makes sense. Most retailers probably see the Xbox section as a waste of space. Now Microsoft can plead “but but look! We only take up a tiny fraction of your store now, plz keep stocking our games ;( “