Half-Life: Alyx announced for Steam VR, revealing on Thursday @ 10AM PST

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeah sorry man, a man in a green suit shooting skittle coloured aliens is not good,  Shit story, shit world, shit atmosphere. Its corny as fuck. 

He predicted what Gabe did.

Just now, Bodycount N said:

nothing like waiting nearly 2 decades for a new game in the franchise, all for it to be a feminist minority VR game

rumored-half-life-alyx-vr-game-could-be-

Western Gayming ROFL

Fuck valve, one of the worst developers of all time with nothing but overrated nerdmit shit.

also Halo 2 > Half life 2 

helllll noooo :D 

15 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Also Halo 2 > Half life 2 

:D :facep:

lmao, half the game you play as the covenant; co-op is broken - since if one of you dies, your both go back to the last checkpoint; and the story is a fucking mess.

Fucking hermits will never let go on HL2, and its shitty fuckity flops of DLC LMFAO

The only reason HL3 was never made is because Hermits overrated HL2 and Valve knew a new HL coundnt compete with the other real, console shooters.

I

8 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Fucking hermits will never let go on HL2, and its shitty fuckity flops of DLC LMFAO

The only reason HL3 was never made is because Hermits overrated HL2 and Valve knew a new HL coundnt compete with the other real, console shooters.

I

halo 2 had a terrible campaign. hl2 smoked it. 

15 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I

I will agree that both ultimately failed to live up to the level of their predecessor's; and I can see how one could argue that they're essentially overrated. However, comparing the 2 straight across the border, Halo 2 blows, where as HL2 is at worst a "meh, yeah I enjoyed it for its time, but I haven't gone back to it, or the episodic content."

3 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I will agree that both ultimately failed to live up to the level of their predecessor's; and I can see how one could argue that they're essentially overrated. However, comparing the 2 straight across the border, Halo 2 blows, where as HL2 is at worst a "meh, yeah I enjoyed it for its time, but I haven't gone back to it, or the episodic content."

Nah, HL2 is TURD SHIT. 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

HL2 is NOT more playable today than HAlo2 LMFAO

yeah sorry man, a man in a green suit shooting skittle coloured aliens is not good,  Shit story, shit world, shit atmosphere. Its corny as fuck. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

LMAO

Are you talking about Luigi ?