Will Sony add Play Anywhere to PS4/5 games?

This is one of the things I enjoy about Xbox titles. Since Sony will no be adding their 1st party portfolio to PC I think this would be a good move. Err....another MS copy, much like Sony usually does.

Will also be interesting if Nintendo applies some sort of Play Anywhere solution between Ditch and future N consoles with Mobile Devices that are on par spec wise.

Insid00r Matt has made it clear that these things are happening and I think it is best for gamers. Cant wait for the future of gaming :juggle:

one thread for every tear shed:mjcry:  it's  like the reverse advent for lems. a poor bait revenge thread every sunday until they get a playstation for christmas. 

Edited by kaz
4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Theyve been especially bad lately. Xbox has turned him into a bitter ex gf. Poor guy. Pretending to be a hermit. 

Lmao you are so butthurt :D

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

They’ve been for a while now. He never got over the Xbox one debacle. :( 

Nah they are clearly drawing you in . You dont even play games but always have something to say in my threads :drake:

2 hours ago, kaz said:

one thread for every tear shed:mjcry:  it's  like the reverse advent for lems. a poor bait revenge thread every sunday until they get a playstation for christmas. 

stfu I have literally walked in to the store with my used ps4 and traded it in for an Xbox One X.  I have no regrets.

6 years no AAAE, Halo and Gears turned into SJW romps that barely scrape 7.0, no new AAA IP announced since Sea of Thieves in 2015, nothing that scored above an 8.0 for the entire year of 2019, only exclusives announced have been Aoe and Flight Sim for PC, games on Switch, Ori running better on Switch....

i mean, wow. :scared: 

3 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Lemmings praying so hard.

Sony isn't porting their WWS games to PC and Steam, they aren't releasing a 1080p PS5, they ain't releasing a digital only PS4 or PS5. They aren't porting games to Switch and allowing a PSN sign in on XBox and Switch.

The fail and suckage is XBox exclusive :laff:

They already have a lot of their games playable on PC.  More will follow. 

Sony was forced to allow minecraft .

Pray 

10 hours ago, -GD- said:

Indeed :( 

Fake being a hermit eh ? I have over 10 hours into a Plagues Tale and about 10 hours into Star Wars right now .

Had over 30 hours of TOW on xbox .

Just completed After Party on xbox.

Bu bu teh fake :cry:

22 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Fake being a hermit eh ? I have over 10 hours into a Plagues Tale and about 10 hours into Star Wars right now .

Had over 30 hours of TOW on xbox .

Just completed After Party on xbox.

Bu bu teh fake :cry:

You cry about how the pc sucks and how Xbox is teh bestest. You aren’t fooling anyone :D