Death Stranding $35 at Walmart

I shouldn't buy any more games, it would have to be a fantastic deal that didn't already happen on black friday.

Speaking of end of the year purchases......I always try to find out-of-left-field gag gifts for my friends for christmas.

For one friend, I had previously bought him a Keanu Reeve "Vaya Con Dios" T-shirt that looked pretty early 90's retro, and was quite nice. That was last year. I was thinking of doing a recurring theme of him receiving gifts related to Point Break. So I was thinking of Gary Busey's famous line "UTAH!!! Give me two!"

But instead I decided on a better visual. A picture of Will Ferrel's messed up car in The Other Guys with the words "Dirty Mike and the Boys" in big letters.

And for another guy, I remembered this:

My mistake is that I don't remember to do this shit until the very last minute, and ordering from custom T-shirt websites almost never have dependable shipping estimates. Hope I get it in time.

Both Death Stranding and Jedi Fallen Order (used) have fallen to $25 at your local Redbox.

This is because last week, Redbox announced they were no longer going to rent games, so they are just dumping their existing inventory. These prices were at $35 last week.