Gunman opens fire at a Christian Church service.. gets taken out almost immediately

3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Jerry often imagines he's shooting up churches. 

Actually, you just compared me to Wilson.

Too late t change your story, now.

Obviously your the shooter...............whose getting headshot'ed over and over again.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stfu

An experiment with a sample size of 3. Jerry does science.    John Wayned his ass under six seconds with a headshot from across the room.   

Oh hey we're already at #5. 

The more I think about it, the more its obvious that Saucer does have quite a bit in common with the shooter.

They're both incels.

They're both wearing black trenchcoats like its still 1997

And they both need to purchase their facial hair.

And they both make the mistake of thinking they can take on Texans when it comes to guns, and losing that matchup the hard way.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Actually, you just compared me to Wilson.

Too late t change your story, now.

Obviously your the shooter...............whose getting headshot'ed over and over again.

No to Steve Buscemi's character in Armageddon.

2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

No to Steve Buscemi's character in Armageddon.

Little too late on the draw there.

............again (headshot)

Edited by jehurey
Just now, Saucer said:

Maybe the Black Adder if he were missing a chromosome. 

This is the internet, so you have infinite bullets.

So you just take your time to aim steady.

Use the church video of me steadily John Wayne'ing you for reference on how to do it properly.

Just now, jehurey said:

This is the internet, so you have infinite bullets.

So you just take your time to aim steady.

Use the church video of me steadily John Wayne'ing you for reference on how to do it properly.

You just admitted Wilson John Wayned the guy. You lose as always. :biggrin:

You just admitted Wilson John Wayned the guy. You lose as always. :biggrin:

What are you talking about.......I called him John Wayne from the very beginning.  I'm the one who labelled him that in this thread.

Wow, I got you swinging at air right now. And you're trying to run away, as well.

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

What are you talking about.......I called him John Wayne from the very beginning.  I'm the one who labelled him that in this thread.

Now you're stuck with nothing left but dumb lies. :D

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nobody is John Wayne. 

Now you're stuck with nothing left but dumb lies. :D

Except I was referring to the 20/20 example. Gee, i wonder why you deleted the rest of the post.:bena:

Wow, you got busted trying to bullshit.

Didn't worrk.  Another headshot.

Just now, jehurey said:

Except I was referring to the 20/20 example. Gee, i wonder why you deleted the rest of the post.:bena:

No you cited the 20/20 example as evidence that no one is John Wayne. Jeez you still suck at this as bad as ever.  :biggrin:

No you cited the 20/20 example as evidence that no one is John Wayne. Jeez you still suck at this as bad as ever.  :biggrin:

Except I clearly call him that here:

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL If John Wayne were to have switched spots with the guy to his left............he wouldn't be John Wayne anymore.

Holy shit...........are you actually on Step 6 of your own list right now?

2 hours ago, Saucer said:

1. Lose argument badly.

2. Try a bad strawman.

3. Run out of gas 

4. Go Peewee Herman  with the "I know you are, but what am I?" 

5. Go 4Chan incel with the "U mad"

6. Try to start the argument all over again and see if you can not fuck it up so badly this time.

:lawl:Absolutely perfect:lawl:

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL If John Wayne were to have switched spots with the guy to his left............he wouldn't be John Wayne anymore.

LOLOLOLOL "across the room"?

You're not understanding, probably because you're too butthurt and tunnel-visioned..........he GETS SIX SECONDS because two people took those bullets for him.

He doesn't win that shootout and he doesn't become a hero unless there's two bodies in front of him.

And you know I'm right.

LOL, go back to nitpicking to try making yourself feel better.

You're a god damn fucking clown.  Holy shit.  Mods... get off your fucking asses and ban this shit head so that he stops doing this in every thread.  He's straight up just fucking up threads... purposefully.

So if during a shootout a civilian jumps the gunman who is busy killing other people and disarms and restrains him... he's not a hero... because if that gunman would have been shooting him instead... he be dead.  He's only a hero because other people died so he could be....  FUCK RIGHT OFF

@Cookester15 @madmaltese @Alphonse  You guys are seriously dropping the ball with this shithead.  Enough is enough. 

Just now, jehurey said:

Except I clearly call him that here:

Yeah sarcastically in response to me saying Wilson John Wayned the guy. Or where you bullshitting from the start when you said no one is John Wayne? Pick. :D

Just now, Remij_ said:

You're a god damn fucking clown.  Holy shit.  Mods... get off your fucking asses and ban this shit head so that he stops doing this in every thread.  He's straight up just fucking up threads... purposefully.

So if during a shootout a civilian jumps the gunman who is busy killing other people and disarms and restrains him... he's not a hero... because if that gunman would have been shooting him instead... he be dead.  He's only a hero because other people died so he could be....  FUCK RIGHT OFF

@Cookester15 @madmaltese @Alphonse  You guys are seriously dropping the ball with this shithead.  Enough is enough. 

Wow, you sound butthurt.

I said that he doesn't get to be a hero unless there aren't two bodies in front of him to GIVE HIM the 6 seconds he needs.

Are you not understanding that?

Go be mad somewhere else.........in fact, you're faking your outrage, its so obvious.

Just now, jehurey said:

Wow, you sound butthurt.

I said that he doesn't get to be a hero unless there aren't two bodies in front of him to GIVE HIM the 6 seconds he needs.

Are you not understanding that?

Go be mad somewhere else.........in fact, you're faking your outrage, its so obvious.

Whatever you want to think dude.

You sound like a fuckhead.  Straight up.  You're actually an insult to people who risk their lives every single day. 

MODS... ban this disrespectful piece of shit.  His only intent is to fuck up threads.

@Cookester15 @Alphonse @madmaltese

• Cooke locked this topic