Gunman opens fire at a Christian Church service.. gets taken out almost immediately

Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry, you attempting to obfuscate and twist sentiments isn't working.

You won't answer the question because if you do you have to admit you were bullshitting one way or the other. Game over. You lost fagballs. :jasonj:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stfu

An experiment with a sample size of 3. Jerry does science.    John Wayned his ass under six seconds with a headshot from across the room.   

Oh hey we're already at #5. 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Just like every thread about a tragedy , jerry rushes to make the thread about him .

Imagine being that pathetic , and neglected irl....that you do whatever possible to get the attention you never got from mom , dad , friends , girls , etc

Really, here's my post. Point out where i make it about me?

18 hours ago, jehurey said:

2nd amendment people are using this video to immediately say that this justifies their ideology.

Except for the fact that we have "Security Teams" at churches now...........and let that thought sink in for a moment that we now live in a world in which your church that you bring your family to requires a "security team"

That guy that put down the gunman was a good guy with a gun, apparently he's an ex-FBI guy. So he has the proper training.

But even then, he's lucky in that he wasn't the first guy to draw his weapon in defense, the first guy drawing his weapon to take down the gunman was the one who got killed first, and the guy in the corner got the second shot.

That afforded the ex-FBI to have enough time to steadily draw out his weapon and aim well. If those first two people didn't exist, he'd be a dead man right now. Also, thankfully that shooter didn't have some sort of gun that allowed a higher rate of fire, or else I don't think anybody would've stopped him.

That's as clean and as fast of a response to a shooter as you'll see.  And even then, it  still cost them the lives of two good guys.

Now look at your post.  Who is derailing this thread and making it about one particular poster?

Just now, Saucer said:

You won't answer the question because if you do you have to admit you were bullshitting one way or the other. Game over. You lost fagballs. :jasonj:

Except I already did answer your question.

I specifically said that the guy in the corner who has no gun is "MORE brave", meaning that they are all brave and he was the bravest.

You lost...........and you know it.

Go run away, you've fulfilled all the steps. Thanks for giving me that list, it'll make it easy to see where you are currently at.

Just now, jehurey said:

I specifically said that the guy in the corner who has no gun is "MORE brave", meaning that they are all brave and he was the bravest.

Did Wilson act heroically? Did Wilson John Wayne the shithead? 

Yes or no?

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Did Wilson act heroically? Did Wilson John Wayne the shithead? 

Yes or no?

Look at where I got you at.

Especially considering the fact that I already said "they were all brave"........and in my first post  I said "that's AS CLEAN and AS FAST a shot you'll see"

Gee, does that sound like me trashing the guy?

Boy, you are absolutely grinded down, at this point. I haven't beaten you down this thoroughly in quite a while. lol

Just now, jehurey said:

Look at where I got you at.

Especially considering the fact that I already said "they were all brave"........and in my first post  I said "that's AS CLEAN and AS FAST a shot you'll see"

Gee, does that sound like me trashing the guy?

Boy, you are absolutely grinded down, at this point. I haven't beaten you down this thoroughly in quite a while. lol

You won't answer the two simple questions because you've been caught completely bullshitting as usual. f

Was Wilson a hero? Did he John Wayne the shithead? Yes or no, you coward? 

Just now, Saucer said:

You won't answer the two simple questions because you've been caught completely bullshitting as usual. f

Was Wilson a hero? Did he John Wayne the shithead? Yes or no, you coward? 

Sorry.........you pretending that they weren't answered, when I've already answered and then REPEATED the answer......isn't going to work.

It doesn't impress me how much times you smash your skull against the brickwall, you still lost against the brickwall.

Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry.........you pretending that they weren't answered, when I've already answered and then REPEATED the answer......isn't going to work.

Lying that you answered the questions makes you look like an even bigger coward.

19 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Lying that you answered the questions makes you look like an even bigger coward.

No, I answered it, and I even told you that I was providing the answer.

You clearly got nothing at this point.  This is pretty much become a measure of just how bitch-tit angry I've got you.

I'm curious to see for myself.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I answered it, and I even told you that I was providing the answer.

You clearly got nothing at this point.  This is pretty much become a measure of just how bitch-tit angry I've got you.

I'm curious to see for myself.

No you didn't. You changed the word from heroic to brave to avoid answering the question directly. And then you avoided the second question entirely. What a coward.

10 minutes ago, Saucer said:

No you didn't. You changed the word from heroic to brave to avoid answering the question directly. And then you avoided the second question entirely. What a coward.

No........you changed it to hero. And there is nothing I have said that remotely trashes them or insinuates that they aren't hero, especially since I clearly insinuated that they were all brave, and I literally said that ex-FBI guy is "good guy with a gun" and that he has "the fastest and cleanest shot" possible.

Dude.........you are in a complete Tit-Pinch Rage right now, and you don't know what to do with yourself, do you?

You don't even know WHAT you can argue, you're just scrambling to argue anything.

Why are you making this so easy for me?

I'm literally trying to help you...............from yourself.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And there is nothing I have said that remotely trashes them or insinuates that they aren't hero

You're lying again. 

5 hours ago, jehurey said:
5 hours ago, Saucer said:

He didn't get murdered before he had a chance to act heroically therefore he didn't act heroically? Is that your next retarded argument? :D

Correct.  

And here's you diminishing how good of a shot it was, which even Hot Sauce called you out for.

6 hours ago, jehurey said:
8 hours ago, Saucer said:

John Wayned his ass under six seconds with a headshot from across the room. 

LOLOLOLOL "across the room"?

• Cooke locked this topic