Gunman opens fire at a Christian Church service.. gets taken out almost immediately

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Yeah sarcastically in response to me saying Wilson John Wayned the guy. Or where you bullshitting from the start when you said no one is John Wayne? Pick. :D

No, that is easily debunked here in my first post:

18 hours ago, jehurey said:

2nd amendment people are using this video to immediately say that this justifies their ideology.

Except for the fact that we have "Security Teams" at churches now...........and let that thought sink in for a moment that we now live in a world in which your church that you bring your family to requires a "security team"

That guy that put down the gunman was a good guy with a gun, apparently he's an ex-FBI guy. So he has the proper training.

But even then, he's lucky in that he wasn't the first guy to draw his weapon in defense, the first guy drawing his weapon to take down the gunman was the one who got killed first, and the guy in the corner got the second shot.

That afforded the ex-FBI to have enough time to steadily draw out his weapon and aim well. If those first two people didn't exist, he'd be a dead man right now. Also, thankfully that shooter didn't have some sort of gun that allowed a higher rate of fire, or else I don't think anybody would've stopped him.

That's as clean and as fast of a response to a shooter as you'll see.  And even then, it  still cost them the lives of two good guys.

Point out the sarcasm there.

Wow, your hatred has completely consumed you.

Unfortunately, that's not my problem to solve. That's yours.

Unless you point a gun at somebody, but hopefully they won't blame your incel-rage at me.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stfu

An experiment with a sample size of 3. Jerry does science.    John Wayned his ass under six seconds with a headshot from across the room.   

Oh hey we're already at #5. 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You're a god damn fucking clown.  Holy shit.  Mods... get off your fucking asses and ban this shit head so that he stops doing this in every thread.  He's straight up just fucking up threads... purposefully.

So if during a shootout a civilian jumps the gunman who is busy killing other people and disarms and restrains him... he's not a hero... because if that gunman would have been shooting him instead... he be dead.  He's only a hero because other people died so he could be....  FUCK RIGHT OFF

@Cookester15 @madmaltese @Alphonse  You guys are seriously dropping the ball with this shithead.  Enough is enough. 

I don't know why Cooke doesn't perm him, and the only other person I ever wanted banned on here was the pedo guy way back who did get permed.

He's an unemployed retard troll with all the time in the world on his hands to endlessly spam threads with his shit. It just becomes cancer after awhile.

Whatever you want to think dude.

You sound like a fuckhead.  Straight up.  You're actually an insult to people who risk their lives every single day. 

MODS... ban this disrespectful piece of shit.  His only intent is to fuck up threads.

@Cookester15 @Alphonse @madmaltese

Really?

Point out the insult in my post:

I'll wait.

18 hours ago, jehurey said:

2nd amendment people are using this video to immediately say that this justifies their ideology.

Except for the fact that we have "Security Teams" at churches now...........and let that thought sink in for a moment that we now live in a world in which your church that you bring your family to requires a "security team"

That guy that put down the gunman was a good guy with a gun, apparently he's an ex-FBI guy. So he has the proper training.

But even then, he's lucky in that he wasn't the first guy to draw his weapon in defense, the first guy drawing his weapon to take down the gunman was the one who got killed first, and the guy in the corner got the second shot.

That afforded the ex-FBI to have enough time to steadily draw out his weapon and aim well. If those first two people didn't exist, he'd be a dead man right now. Also, thankfully that shooter didn't have some sort of gun that allowed a higher rate of fire, or else I don't think anybody would've stopped him.

That's as clean and as fast of a response to a shooter as you'll see.  And even then, it  still cost them the lives of two good guys.

You need to control yourself.

You clearly have a problem with your temperament...........but that's my responsibility, now is it?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Really?

Point out the insult in my post:

I'll wait.

You need to control yourself.

You clearly have a problem with your temperament...........but that's my responsibility, now is it?

No.. I wont be wasting my time today shithead.  Fuck you. 

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Saucer said:

Then you were bullshitting when you said no one is a John Wayne and Wilson's not a hero? Do you wanna run with that? 

That was a response to Twinblade saying that Victim #1 somehow "failed" by "being nervous"

Do you understand that I was actually telling Twinblade that Victim #1 did NOT FAIL on any real level?,

Dude.........like, are you seriously missing that?

I go to show that Victim #1 has no chance.......and I explain that by saying ex-FBI were to be placed in Victim #1 spot, and he draws his weapon exactly the same.............ex-FBI guy DIES JUST LIKE VICTIM #1.

You're the one that is "running" with shit.......and no surprise, you clearly seem to be getting

Next time, lose the tunnel-vision. Manage your butthurt.

No.. I wont be wasting my time today shithead.  Fuck you. 

Ah............so you just got caught LYING, and claiming I did something I didn't do.

And you are still raging like a little bitch.

Like i said..............those aren't my responsibilities to fix your problems, nor is it the forum's responsibility.

Go cry somewhere else.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You're the one that is "running" with shit.......and no surprise, you clearly seem to be getting

You: "No one is a John Wayne."

Me: "He didn't get murdered before he had a chance to act heroically therefore he didn't act heroically? Is that your next retarded argument?"

You: "Correct."

Where you bullshitting when you said no is a John Wayne and Wilson isn't a hero? It's right there. Yes or no? 

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Ah............so you just got caught LYING, and claiming I did something I didn't do.

And you are still raging like a little bitch.

Like i said..............those aren't my responsibilities to fix your problems, nor is it the forum's responsibility.

Go cry somewhere else.

3 minutes ago, kaz said:

i think you guys should donate 10 or 20 bucks to the victims instead of arguing about the shooting

Jerry's unemployed and doesn't have $10 or $20 to spare until he donates to the local bloodbank later this week. 

58 minutes ago, Saucer said:

If Jerry was in Wilson's place he'd either spray-and-pray everyone in front of him or run and hide behind the nearest child.

I think he'd walk right up the shooter , think about his life and beg for the shooter to pull the trigger :D 

• Haha 1
Just now, JONBpc said:

I think he'd walk right up the shooter , think about his life and beg for the shooter to pull the trigger :D 

jerry would get the shooter into an argument and then the shooter kills himself 

• Haha 2
Just now, Saucer said:

You: "No one is a John Wayne."

Me: "He didn't get murdered before he had a chance to act heroically therefore he didn't act heroically? Is that your next retarded argument?"

You: "Correct."

Where you bullshitting when you said no is a John Wayne and Wilson isn't a hero? It's right there. Yes or no? 

Sorry, you attempting to obfuscate and twist sentiments isn't working.

You've clearly lost the argument.

I even called the guy in the corner "MORE brave" because he was able to stall the guy long enough to provide for the whole 6 seconds.

They are all doing a brave thing, but nobody is expected to be a John Wayne.........because Twinblade was saying that Victim #1 somehow UNDERPERFORM or FAILED to do something that was expected of him.

I'm actually saying that Victim #1 had no chance to pull of a proper shot, and I used ex-FBI to show that he wouldn't be alive if he were in Victim #1's spot.

You don't have anything left.  Congrats on fulfill Step 6.

3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Jerry's unemployed and doesn't have $10 or $20 to spare until he donates to the local bloodbank later this week. 

Yikes, @kaz really goes to show that these guys are not in this thread to talk about the incident.

This is all just pent=up butthurt over me. And they can't control it.

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

If you got nothing to say on this subject. Leave the thread.

You can contact the mods directly.

Otherwise, you're actually making posts to derail this thread................so, if you do it again, it will be an admission that you know you are intentionally derailing the thread.

Just like every thread about a tragedy , jerry rushes to make the thread about him .

Imagine being that pathetic , and neglected irl....that you do whatever possible to get the attention you never got from mom , dad , friends , girls , etc

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

If you got nothing to say on this subject. Leave the thread.

You can contact the mods directly.

Otherwise, you're actually making posts to derail this thread................so, if you do it again, it will be an admission that you know you are intentionally derailing the thread.

• Cooke locked this topic